more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro to make debut at World Cup finals

Started by Fernhurst, June 17, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

To use bedroom journo speak
" We are lead to believe & with sources close to Mitrovic we understand that Slavisa Jokanovic is room sharing to encourage Mitrovic to sign for Fulham"
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fernhurst

Great start, Mitro put through with a great ball but touch like a elephant and chance missed.
Sorry, purely selfish reasons but I appreciate how good he could be for us.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Jurassic Parker

?s=17

Coach is cheering on from the armchair!

Lyle from Hangeland

I hope he wins the golden boot, tbh. He'll tell everyone to go play for Fulham... you'll figure it out there.

Fernhurst

I don't mind if he signs up with a couple of mates from this team, they look like they fight for each other.

OUR CHANCES INCREASE MITRO JUST MISSED A SITTER.

Fernhurst

Quote from: The Old Count on June 17, 2018, 09:22:37 AM
Quote from: Fernhurst on June 17, 2018, 08:27:42 AM
If we are to have the remotest chance of signing him we need him to have a disastrous World Cup.

He can have a tilt at top goal scorer at The next World Cup after we have got him home and he's signed up for the next 5 years!!
Lick my lips thinking of him linking with Sess over the next couple of seasons

I would have thought that to have the remotest chance of signing him we need to provide him with the proposition that we are an ambitious London club that has just been very succesful with him as part of the team. Where he has just had one of his best (half) seasons. With a coach that he knows and trusts. A club that is not just content with survival but wants to build something special. Just because other clubs might be circling if he has a good World Cup doesn't mean he wouldn't sign for us.

Nice to think so Old Count,but realistically if he were to win The Golden Boot what do you think will happen??
Currently we must be committed to matching his wage reportly 60k a week but with The Golden Boot he could command 100k
Judging by today's performance Slav will need to coach him to another level before he is a really feared striker in The Prem.

JoelH5

They're going to pay us to take him at this rate
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Tabby

He has been great at link up play, but two big chances missed. Shouldn't be raising his price too much at this rate.

Nero

1 game played 0 goals worth only 15m now

Mince n Tatties

Thank god he missed them,keep the price down.

Milo

Tabby

ChesterTheTabby

Mitro missed some sitters today... hope he's not too distraught. Seems like a player who feeds on emotion at times.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bog

Quote from: Tabby on June 17, 2018, 02:51:37 PM
Some proper handbags there.

Given the money in the game now would they be designer hand bags?

092.gif 

Lyle from Hangeland

I thought he played well. Good hold up play and a deft touch. Navas made a great stop on Mitro's best chance. He played good defense as well. Totally picked some Costa Rican and marauded up the field protecting the ball and wasting time late in the game.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on June 17, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
I thought he played well. Good hold up play and a deft touch. Navas made a great stop on Mitro's best chance. He played good defense as well. Totally picked some Costa Rican and marauded up the field protecting the ball and wasting time late in the game.

Wasn't a great save,he made the chance brilliantly, but could have put it either side of keeper.

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 17, 2018, 05:00:20 PM
Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on June 17, 2018, 03:13:49 PM

Wasn't a great save,he made the chance brilliantly, but could have put it either side of keeper.

Enh... easier said than done.

hovewhite

Good performance finishing apart today.

Madman Maddle

Solid performance for Mitro. Good for us that he missed some good scoring opportunities, one of them being a sitter. That's what everybody will talk about, and not the important contributions he made for his team. Without Mitro scoring, odds are big clubs won't be very interested in him.

Fernhurst

Ok, our super hero had an average game and didn't score.
I'm sure a seasons cherishing by our coaching staff will improve him no end.
Hurry back to us Mitro.