watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Brede Hangeland

Started by Friendsoffulham, June 20, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Who turns 37 today. Brede played 217 times for the Whites, between 2008-2014, scoring 8 times.

What were your memories of Hangeland in a Fulham shirt?

Milo

Good player.. but lost a great deal of admiration for him after numerous stories he's released about different players and managers since leaving.

Favourite moment.. I would say his header to equalise against Man Utd after scoring an own goal earlier.

Lyle from Hangeland

Born in Houston, Texas. Lovely... son of an oilman.

Twig

Commanding in the box, quick to react, always worked well with his CB partner, great in the air. What was not to like.

SP

A top man in my book.  I remember him being presented to the crowd when he signed.  Sitting at the front of the Riverside he looked huge as he wandered by.  How we could do with a similar signing now.

Jims Dentist

Top man.
One of our best ever CB's.

filham

A tremendous centre half for us and his partnership with Hughes was the best we had seen since Gale and Brown.

Never quite understood why Arsenal didn't make a move for him when they obviously needed a rock in the centre of their defence.

hovewhite

Top professional,I have his shirt signed by the big man.
Happy birthday brede.

RaySmith

Roy's first signing I believe - I witnessed his debut on a freezing night in Bolton, when  he played a crucial part in the  0-0 draw there, and immediately showed  how important he would be to our defensive stability.