Main Menu

Celta Vigo at home

Started by Riversider, June 20, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Home pre season friendly,  Saturday 4th August 3pm kick off,
£21 !!!!!
They can poke that where the sun doesn't shine,
I haven't missed a home pre season friendly in over 40 years, but there is no way on Earth ,that im going to pay £21 out of principle to watch that,
It's Reading at Aldershot for me and that's that 😯
Not sure I'm happy with what's going on with pricing at our club at the moment, hopefully everybody will give it a miss, maybe they will get the message then.

LVBPTS

didnt seem bad to me. what would be the most you would pay to watch it?
Supporter since 2000

Riversider

Quote from: corbs83 on June 20, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

£10 should have been the price, £15 the max, it's not like were playing Barca or Real Madrid.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Riversider on June 20, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

£10 should have been the price, £15 the max, it's not like were playing Barca or Real Madrid.

granted but then the tickets wouldnt be £20 anyway. if your willing to pay £15 whats an extra fiver to keep your 40+ year record in tact? come and enjoy the game against a la liga side that play good football too
Supporter since 2000

FFC NY

Quote from: Riversider on June 20, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

Really?? It's £10 to watch the mighty Worthing FC of the Bostik League Premier Division. It's not cheap but it's entirely reasonable for a top flight club - we're easily twice as good as Worthing!  :54:

hovewhite

Will go for that,as with the S/t prices going through the roof  won't be able to afford to go after the coming season as I renewed Early as usual.
So will enjoy my last season watching the club I've always watched.After that the pub when Fulham are on courtesy of sky.

Ged

It's £20 to watch Aldershot play

SP

Decent opponents, a chance to see the new playing surface & all the new players we'll have signed by then.  Or an early opportunity to see the new Ream/Djalo pairing?

filham

Best save the £20 towards another Wembley ticket for the Spurs game, imagine that will be expensive.

MJG

Quote from: filham on June 20, 2018, 06:05:52 PM
Best save the £20 towards another Wembley ticket for the Spurs game, imagine that will be expensive.
Will be £30
Just the views of a long term fan

Carborundum

From distant memory it was a tenner to watch Real Betis in a preseason game before our last season in the premier league.  Some inflation rate that.

The existence of this friendly and the pricing of it may be utterly unconnected with the terms by which we persuaded Celta Vigo to take a player of Jozebed's obvious quality level off our books.  Then again maybe not.  Anyhow for those whose reaction to Celta Vigo's approach for Jozabed  was along the lines of "I'll drive him there myself", a price exceeding twenty quid might simultaneously be a bargain and far too much to ever watch him appear on a pitch again.

Bonzo the mad dog

Woolly Mammoth

Will we have enough players by then to field a team.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mokes

Hopefully it gives the scouts a chance to have a look at Pione Sisto. He has been brilliant at the cup and plays the same slick football that our boys do.

SP

29 degrees forecast for Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing the new pitch & getting back to the footy.

HV71

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2018, 08:30:50 PM
29 degrees forecast for Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing the new pitch & getting back to the footy.

Simply can't wait to walk back into the Cottage  !!!!!!!

SP

Would be great if CV can match the 1500 fans Berlin recently took to QPR.