watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan is in Russia!!

Started by Stevieboy, June 20, 2018, 06:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Good to see Sess on BBC World Cup programme this afternoon with a couple of his Engkand U21 colleagues.
Talking to Alan Shearer he said the best moment of his life was at the end of the play off final at Wembley when he realised he would be playing in the Premiership....with Fulham. His actual words!
Don't think he wants to go anywhere in the near future but obviously he must to realise his potential.
Think what the Maestro May have achieved were it not for his unwavering loyalty to Fulham FC.

Barrett487

England prospects Phil Foden, Ryan Sessegnon and Mason Mount meet Alan Shearer in Russia and get tour of BBC World Cup studio

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5865989/England-prospects-Phil-Foden-Ryan-Sessegnon-Mason-Mount-meet-Alan-Shearer-Russia.html

bog

Were they in the studio?

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Will be here for a long time I think.

RP24

On a similar note he also met cairney in Dubai so seems like he could still be here come the windows end

RP24

Also just seen that bets, McDonald and Kalas are all on holiday together. Good sign that we might keep Kalas

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on June 20, 2018, 06:49:11 PM
Also just seen that bets, McDonald and Kalas are all on holiday together. Good sign that we might keep Kalas

Do I need to buy a hat?

RP24

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on June 20, 2018, 07:00:36 PM
Quote from: Robertprocter1 on June 20, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Do I need to buy a hat?

Well it does seem sunny there so if you're popping across to see them then yeah I'd guess a hat could be useful!!

cmg

A trio of incredible potential.

Foden was outstanding in the u17 WC winning team (Steven Sess played in this.)
So good that Manchester City have actually given him playing time in a sky-blue shirt rather than shipping him out on loan and forgetting who he is.

General

They were interviewed for a motd segment and are also there as a result of their sponsorship from Nike.

Russianrob

Just down the road from me about 10 miles.Must go and shake his hand and thank him for one of the happiest day's of my life at Wembley!

JoelH5

Quote from: Russianrob on June 20, 2018, 09:19:48 PM
Just down the road from me about 10 miles.Must go and shake his hand and thank him for one of the happiest day's of my life at Wembley!

How's the atmosphere been in Russia Rob? Good I assume with Russia winning.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

YoungsBitter

Quote from: cmg on June 20, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
A trio of incredible potential.

Foden was outstanding in the u17 WC winning team (Steven Sess played in this.)
So good that Manchester City have actually given him playing time in a sky-blue shirt rather than shipping him out on loan and forgetting who he is.
Hopefully the contrasting experience of Ryan vs the other two will have re-assured him he is making the smart move, staying with Fulham and playing every week: "For Mount and Foden, the task ahead for them is breaking into the Chelsea and Manchester City first teams.   
'It was obviously my first season out on loan (with Vitesse) and to be out there experiencing a different type of football was the best thing for me,' Mount reflected." yes, that is the best thing Mason, playing yet another season in some odd team as opposed to being with the team that you have played for since a kid and going to Wembley....
Quark, strangeness and charm

Russianrob

Atmosphere in Russia very friendly and welcoming especially as they have progressed.All the country caught up in their success.It reminds me of when I was recently at Wembley in the family enclosure surrounded by six year olds, grandmothers and old men nearing 60 like me.Incredibly friendly and safe.l am based in Petersburg and if any fellow Fulham supporter wants to venture here to see England play I can confidently say you would be made to feel at home and I have contacts so there would be no problems getting tickets for the match.Wear your Fulham shirt with pride rather than an England one and you will definitely not be mistaken for being a football thug!