watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FulhamFC TV

Started by Deeping_white, June 21, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

A quick one for those who might be more in the know, but will FFC TV become free again for next season/will the highlights be free on the website again, owing to the fact that the club doesn't have to follow the EFL paywall regulations anymore, or is there some similar stipulation with the Prem highlights that they have to be behind a paywall?

gang

Try influencing the club by e-mail, the more the merrier.

filham

I would think it more likely for the fee to increase than to be made free.

Barrett487

I just looked at Burnley's prices. This is just an example of one club.

£4.49 Monthly sub, for live audio commentary and behind the scenes content.

£42.99 Season pass, for additional access to video highlights

Nothing flags up for live matches overseas, because of copyright i would think

Nero

all premier league games will be streamed overseas so if you want to watch shouldnt be to hard

love4ffc

I could be wrong, truthfully I have not looked it up as of late but, I believe in the States that through NBCSN you can get most matches on demand.  So, I believe most of us across the pond should be able to see most FFC fixtures live  :003:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

kiwian

I have subscribed to bein here (NZ) so will get premier games shown, but without GJ's commentary, hopefully he will continue in the role and I can flick bein, we shall see.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

gang

Just had a reply from Nicola regarding live viewing on the Fulham TV and the 90 minutes & highlights recording where she stated that no decision has yet been reached on whether or not they will be screened and if there would be a paywall.

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on June 22, 2018, 03:26:57 AM
I could be wrong, truthfully I have not looked it up as of late but, I believe in the States that through NBCSN you can get most matches on demand.  So, I believe most of us across the pond should be able to see most FFC fixtures live  :003:

For free*

(* with the appropriate channel line-up subscription, of course)  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Darkside

For those of us in Asia, BEIN shows all games live, and there is also an option to get the games online on catchup