Author Topic: Fulham 1-1 Leicester City Tuesday 4 December 2018, 7:45pm  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Twig

• Gentleman Jim
Re: Fulham Vs Leicester City Tuesday 4 December 2018, 7:45pm
« Reply #220 on: December 05, 2018, 09:42:43 PM »
At least that WUM Brawn reined his neck in.

Offline davew

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #221 on: December 05, 2018, 09:43:30 PM »
Why does this feel like a loss?
It doesn't we are now on 9 points but it was a missed opportunity to win and get out of the bottom 3, I think we played well tonight, more intent etc and had we done this earlier in the season, well we didn't which is why we are now and remain so!

Offline PartizanFC

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #222 on: December 05, 2018, 09:44:15 PM »
Mitro..good but no service

Offline Sting of the North

• tjl
« Reply #223 on: December 05, 2018, 09:45:09 PM »
Very disappointing. Had the chances to win and really a great chance to get out of the bottom three. Overall if we're being honest it's a fair result though: Leicester the better team going forward and it was a horrendous defensive error that gave us our goal. Maddison is a superb player and Chilwell even better. Once again Rico saved us. Some very poor finishing from us, we could've done a hit and run and stole a victory.

Respectfully disagree. Leicester probably slightly better in the first half. Then we battered them in the second. They couldn't keep the ball for 5 seconds for long spell, until that unfortunate goal gave them some confidence. Agree though that poor finishing let us down, especially Kamara and Odoi.

Offline YankeeJim

• cebu
  • Free speech is a God given right.
« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2018, 09:45:56 PM »
It doesn't we are now on 9 points but it was a missed opportunity to win and get out of the bottom 3, I think we played well tonight, more intent etc and had we done this earlier in the season, well we didn't which is why we are now and remain so!

Careful Dave, your sounding a wee bit positive. LOL

Offline Mitrovic the warrior

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2018, 09:47:10 PM »
Very disappointing. Had the chances to win and really a great chance to get out of the bottom three. Overall if we're being honest it's a fair result though: Leicester the better team going forward and it was a horrendous defensive error that gave us our goal. Maddison is a superb player and Chilwell even better. Once again Rico saved us. Some very poor finishing from us, we could've done a hit and run and stole a victory.

Respectfully disagree. Leicester probably slightly better in the first half. Then we battered them in the second. They couldn't keep the ball for 5 seconds for long spell, until that unfortunate goal gave them some confidence. Agree though that poor finishing let us down, especially Kamara and Odoi.

I've tweaked my comment as I was overly harsh on us. I do maintain that they were better at finishing though.

Offline davew

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2018, 09:48:03 PM »

Careful Dave, your sounding a wee bit positive. LOL
Thanks, it won't last though my positivity!

Offline PartizanFC

• Lakey/Dark Room
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2018, 09:51:47 PM »
Point is a point and i know everything will be better in coming weeks but i feel so dissapointed...
Opponent was on knees when we alow them to equalize...Our misses,or should i say...our wrong decisions in final third cost us so much