watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

ST holders will have priority over members

Started by Neil D, July 11, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

...for away matches, Nicola at the Club has replied to my enquiry.  So, that at least is good news for me.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

RaySmith

I don't get the fuss - st holders get seats to all home games anyway, or am I missing something?
I never doubted that they would have priority for away tickets.

ffcjock

Members can buy 2 tickets ahead of additional tickets being available to STHs. So you're better off being a member if you want to take family or friend occasionally. I didn't think it would be a problem getting an extra ticket for the Burnley match but it is. Members buy 2 for this game i.e. their own seat plus another one but STHs can't - unless there are some left after members get first dibs at additional tickets. Seems counterintuitive to me

fulhamben

Quote from: ffcjock on July 11, 2018, 05:15:42 PM
Members can buy 2 tickets ahead of additional tickets being available to STHs. So you're better off being a member if you want to take family or friend occasionally. I didn't think it would be a problem getting an extra ticket for the Burnley match but it is. Members buy 2 for this game i.e. their own seat plus another one but STHs can't - unless there are some left after members get first dibs at additional tickets. Seems counterintuitive to me
didn't we cover this the other day? Being a member does not guarantee you a match day ticket, especially when they are allowed 2 per membership
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Neil D on July 11, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
...for away matches, Nicola at the Club has replied to my enquiry.  So, that at least is good news for me.
Thanks David - good to hear.  And I know that the club know that some STH's are effectively touts for home matches
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.