more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seri Deal DONE??

Started by Horsfield_No9, July 10, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

Can you believe it!!! Massive coup
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

epsomraver

No not really, when I see him run out with the shirt on then I believe it, any TWIT can put anything on TWItter

Horsfield_No9

This guy works for Sky, is verified and has 889,000 followers. Lots of sources reporting it is now done.

Deuce

Di Marzio is usually quite reliable. Makes sense as well since Arsenal are going for Torrera and Chelsea also seems to look elsewhere (Jorginho). It also qite sensible from Arsenal and Chelsea. Why spend £30 mil on a rotational option.

Would be a massive signing for us. In my mind our midfield purchases would be settled then, and we would be able to focus on back four and front three.

Lighthouse

Not sure why this is a massive coup. He has in the past been linked to all the big clubs but has never happened. If and it remains an 'if' he does sign. It still leaves all the positions we HAVE to fill to be filled. But at least it shows things are moving. A lot of money though and we are never that successful with expensive signings.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Horsfield_No9

Fee rumoured to be £25 million. Huge statement and amazing if true that we have convinced a guy linked with Barca, Chelsea and Arsenal to join us. Never underestimate the draw of London and in particular where we are located.

Woolly Mammoth

30 odd million, the source is reliable ⚽️ Reports from Italy.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Horsfield_No9

35!! Woah! Khan is pretty serious then about the future of Fulham.

Jimpav

All over Twitter now, but the papers were suggesting he was having talks with Chelsea.

Certainly shows ambition if its true.

hovewhite

Believe it when it's on the offal.

Lighthouse

HANG ON. Get French Football are saying the clubs have agreed but the player preferred choice IS NOT FULHAM. So don't get too excited yet.

wheelerdeeler

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 10, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
Not sure why this is a massive coup. He has in the past been linked to all the big clubs but has never happened. If and it remains an 'if' he does sign. It still leaves all the positions we HAVE to fill to be filled. But at least it shows things are moving. A lot of money though and we are never that successful with expensive signings.

It would be a massive coup if he signed without a shadow of a doubt. He was about to join Barcelona this time last year before they pulled out at the last minute and signed Paulinho. For a newly promoted team to potentially be signing him is massive.

Holders

I still think we should see if we can firm up on Norwood as cover than that would be midfield sorted. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Deuce

Well, it being a massive signing or not has nothing to do with the fact that we need to strenghen other positions as well, dont understand the logic in brining that up.
Hes been one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 past seasons (excluding players from PSG).

Whitesideup

This post is so Fulhamish. Our record signing (?) and our very first thought is,"we are never that successful with expensive signings".....unfortunately there is a lot of truth in the statement. Let's hope that our previous record counts for nothing. ... and that with Joka's input and influence we are getting things right now!

Horsfield_No9

Eurosport France saying 20million Euros agreed with Fulham BUT and it's a big but, "Seri is waiting for his visa to join England. Arrival scheduled today or tomorrow" Time for another club to poach this deal.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Deuce on July 10, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
Well, it being a massive signing or not has nothing to do with the fact that we need to strenghen other positions as well, dont understand the logic in brining that up.
Hes been one of the best midfielders in Ligue 1 past seasons (excluding players from PSG).

Jesus Christ people just want an argument. The squad needs improvement up  front and in defence. We literally have positions that actually are empty of players. Spending so much money on one player who doesn't want to come here anyway, is a big gamble in a position that isn't in need of filling. That is my only point. That is the logic of my argument. Being good in the French League and being linked to big teams who didn't finalise the deal has nowt to do with it.

JoelH5

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 10, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

Jesus Christ people just want an argument. The squad needs improvement up  front and in defence. We literally have positions that actually are empty of players. Spending so much money on one player who doesn't want to come here anyway, is a big gamble in a position that isn't in need of filling. That is my only point. That is the logic of my argument. Being good in the French League and being linked to big teams who didn't finalise the deal has nowt to do with it.

Why does he not want to come here?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Whitesideup

And other leagues are not always a good measure ... Ruiz was a big hit and scored a lot of goals in Holland. And haven't there been a couple of forwards from Portugal who did not live up to their reputation. So big money does not guarantee big success .. as mentioned in earlier posts....see above!

PS a football forum without an argument would be like a poet with a smile. 

Lighthouse

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 10, 2018, 01:03:02 PM

Why does he not want to come here?

French Sources saying Fulham are not his preferred club and are now quoting that NO DEAL between Nice and Fulham has been struck anyway.