watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seri Deal DONE??

Started by Horsfield_No9, July 10, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WORTHINGFULHAM

Seri has his release clause activated at 35mil done deal according to a few sources now

Jimpav

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Quote from: Newry FFC on July 10, 2018, 03:05:53 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on July 10, 2018, 01:36:25 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2018, 01:33:52 PM
If he isn't keen then tell him to f off.
Move on.
definitely.

This doesn't make sense at all. I seen similar comments when the Diego Rolan move was on/off last season.
No one with great potential should be overly keen to come to a small newly promoted team. The only Ines keen should be youth players, lower league players and has beens.
Anyone keen to settle for a relegation fight when there's so much more potential in them isn't the right fit.

We need to go out and look for the best we can get, encourage them to come and make them want to play for us , whether it's  money or promises; and that's how you build a team that's capable of more.

We've had many big names here, and I guarantee at the start before transfers being announced , and way before the fluffy quotes at the transfer unveiling, there was plenty of deliberation, hesitation and plenty hardwork put in by our negotiating team to persuade players who have clearly been capable of much better than Fulham .

At the end of the day, if we go for players who really want a bottom of premier league/ top of championship club, that's all we will ever be

And thank god Rolan  never came.
I wish some of you would stop this we're a small club nonsense, were not a small club in my eyes.
What is a big club small club anyway?
We have Rich backing,good support,and been to a European Final,had many players capped.
No I'm afraid I don't get the small club mentality.
And I want big name players to come here,but if they ain't keen I'll stick by what I said,Move on to someone who does want to come.Coyw

Hear hear, add to that 13 years in the premiership and a wealthy owner, we may be friendly but we're not exactly small.

We're a Premiership team, based in London with a coach that favours quality football. More that can be said about many of the teams outside the top 6 that's for sure.

wheelerdeeler

This is the medical condition I was talking about with Seri by the way. Done a few interviews about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilblains

FFC NY

:plus one:
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 11, 2018, 01:01:43 AM
This is the medical condition I was talking about with Seri by the way. Done a few interviews about it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilblains

Interesting....Can we use the fact that the average temperatures are warmer in London compared to Dortmund as a persuading factor then?

TXWhite

The Sun reporting it as done, but the time stamp says 1pm on 10th July.

SIGNED, SERI, DELIVERED Fulham beat Chelsea and Arsenal to signing of Nice star Jean-Michael Seri

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6742107/fulham-sign-nice-jean-michael-seri/

hovewhite

This would be a statement of intent by fuoham.coyw

Dodgin

How many sources say it's a done deal part from Sky

cookieg

Quote from: Dodgin on July 11, 2018, 07:45:35 AM
How many sources say it's a done deal part from Sky

Or the Offal.

Bassey the warrior

He won't come here, he's just using us to get a bigger team interested. I hope we're still pursuing other targets.

hovewhite

Mince n Tatties

If this was happening surely the club would have it out and Sky and Beeb would be on it?

hovewhite

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 11, 2018, 11:14:22 AM
If this was happening surely the club would have it out and Sky and Beeb would be on it?
I think your right, could be a story put out to get the big boys interested.

Mince n Tatties

As soon as I've said that it has come on Sky Pages..lol
Fulham and Nice in talks,his 35million clause runs out on Sunday,Fulham offer 18 million and want go higher.
Chelsea also want him.

LVBPTS

11:19
FULHAM IN SERI TALKS

Fulham and Nice in talks over the signing of midfielder Jean-Michael Seri, report Sky sources.

Sources close to the player have told us he is in London.

No fee has been agreed, but Seri's release clause is £35m. The clause expires on Sunday.

However, Fulham are only prepared to pay around £18m and have concerns they could be outbid by another club.

Chelsea are also interested.
Supporter since 2000

grandad

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 11, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
As soon as I've said that it has come on Sky Pages..lol
Fulham and Nice in talks,his 35million clause runs out on Sunday,Fulham offer 18 million and want go higher.
Chelsea also want him.
Why on earth do the Blue Poo want another MF. Seri would be just a bench warmer or go out on loan abroad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Conte on verge of Axe Sky just said,so the Scum might not be going for a player their new manager might not want.

Tabby

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 11, 2018, 11:29:32 AM
Conte on verge of Axe Sky just said,so the Scum might not be going for a player their new manager might not want.

The rumors about that is that they'll get Sarri, who will want Jorginho from Napoli.

LVBPTS

apparently, a double deal to be announced by Chelsea this afternoon/ tomorrow with Sarri and Jorginho to be unveiled

cant see that they would be likely to sign Seri also
Supporter since 2000

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: corbs83 on July 11, 2018, 11:40:20 AM
apparently, a double deal to be announced by Chelsea this afternoon/ tomorrow with Sarri and Jorginho to be unveiled

cant see that they would be likely to sign Seri also

Unless they are about announce Seri as their new manager...

filham

Quote from: Tabby on July 10, 2018, 07:02:07 PM
Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 10, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
One thing that should be pointed out as to why we might be able to sign Seri is he has this medical condition that affects how he plays in cold climates.

Good thing there is a heatwave then.
I guess  that is not as bad as it sounds as the cold weather should be at the same time as the Africa Cup when we would lose his services any way. Of course he would not be ready for a couple of months after signing , forget November as the fog would affect his chest,. With a bit of luck we may see him in a couple of games around Christmas and then wait for Spring when he could make a big difference in another Great Escape.
Yes, we can see why he is attracted to a Fulham signing.