watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Seri

Started by Spirit of 2000, July 10, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit of 2000

My opinion only of course but he's this year's Rolan. Fulham are being used by him and his agent to spur his other potential suitors into action. If his proposed fee is £30 million or more FFC will not pay that for a single player, never mind in an area where KMac, TC and Stefjo means we have a potential stating trio and funds are needed more urgently elsewhere (LB, CB, CF etc).

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on July 10, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
My opinion only of course but he's this year's Rolan. Fulham are being used by him and his agent to spur his other potential suitors into action. If his proposed fee is £30 million or more FFC will not pay that for a single player, never mind in an area where KMac, TC and Stefjo means we have a potential stating trio and funds are needed more urgently elsewhere (LB, CB, CF etc).

If Jokanovic wants to play a possession game, he's going to have to have a strong midfield. We'll just have to see.

RaySmith

Just trying to sign him shows the club's ambition - that we don't just want to survive or be relegation fodder.

Fernhurst

I'm tired of being used as I fear the OP's opinion just may be correct.
Dates back to before John Arne Riise signed for Liverpool.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

Jari Litmanen,,,,,, aghhhh
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 11, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

You just beat me to that one Fernhurst. I was surprised when he did eventually sign for us in his old age. 

092.gif

hongkongfulham

That one still irks me

cookieg

Quote from: hongkongfulham on July 11, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

That one still irks me

Mummy's Boy!!

filham

Yes, I don't think it is all for real, we rather like the publicity and the player likes to have another carrot to dangle in front of a couple of London's big money teams.

Barrett487

Rumour has it that Seri been open that he wants to sign for a bigger club so he may not be playing us for a deal with someone else. I don't think he'll sign for us, hope i'm wrong, but i don't think Nice agreeing a fee with us indicates player/agent manipulation.

Milo

Wish we'd get this over the line. It's seri-ously dragging now.

hovewhite

Wish we could get someone over the line transfers wise.

Andy S

Good job the club don't think anyone will do. It has to be quality up quality prefers elsewhere

LVBPTS

BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Fulham and Nice are in advanced talks to finalise a double deal for midfielder Jean Michael Seri and defender Maxime Le Marchand.

One source has told us the combined deal could be worth in excess of £30m.

Both players are on standby to take medicals once the clubs have completed negotiations.

Chelsea had been favourites to sign Seri but with Napoli midfielder Jorginho seemingly on his way to Stamford Bridge, Fulham have taken advantage.
Supporter since 2000

OMalleyCat

Seri looks like a class player from all the compilations videos on YouTube. He had a passing accuracy of 91% last season!
Definitely seems like a Joka signing.

So who makes way in the middle, Stef Jo?

filham

Quote from: Barrett487 on July 11, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
Rumour has it that Seri been open that he wants to sign for a bigger club so he may not be playing us for a deal with someone else. I don't think he'll sign for us, hope i'm wrong, but i don't think Nice agreeing a fee with us indicates player/agent manipulation.
I hope our stats check now includes the question "does he want to play for us". The last thing we need is another player walking away at Christmas saying I really wanted to play for some other club.

FFC1987

Tony Khan

Verified account

@TonyKhan
3m3 minutes ago
More
I'm delighted to announce that @FulhamFC has signed midfielder Jean-Michael Seri from Nice. He's been at the very top of our target list for a long time. This is a big day for Fulham. We're ecstatic that Jean-Michael is joining our squad as we return home to the @premierleague!