watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Is Out

Started by LVBPTS, July 11, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milo

I like the home kit. The sponsor being a betting company is pretty grim but I like how it compliments the kit rather than directly sticking out.

By contrast I hate the away kit. Blue? Where did that come from? Can't work out why they chose that colour at all. I love the black away kits.

Ps it isn't a Chelsea related issue. I just don't associate Fulham with blue. I associate us with black and white.

Milo

Quote from: WhiteJC on July 11, 2018, 11:32:06 AM
Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 11, 2018, 10:26:34 AM
Quote from: corbs83 on July 11, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
why do people hate us playing in blue so much? it cant be as small as something as chelsea play in blue can it?

It's not, nor has it ever been, our colours.

And they wear it too.

we had dark blue away shirts in the 60's

I suppose.. but the home shirt isn't very 60s so don't see their thought process..

St. Andrews White

Like the away kit bat the sponsor, actually think it works.

Home kit will have to grow on me, think there were better Adidas templates to have used tbh

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

filham

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 11, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I think the black bar on the home kit looks terrible. The away kit is great. Love the understated chequers
Yes there is somthing irritating about that black band,too heavy,too high.

I thought I had heard that betting sponsors were not to be allowed on football shirts, seems as thugh I have it wrong.

Jamie88

Not a fan of either - the black bar running across the home shirt looks odd and the away kit to me looks more like a training top

Syd Cupp

Its almost the same idea as the 1998/99 design sponsored by Demon Internet.
Not a fan of either the new kits but as i wear XXXL I wouldn't be able to get one that would fit.

On another level its strange how rugby teams kits cover bigger sizes unlike football shirts. !!
Would any one know why ??

LVBPTS

Quote from: filham on July 11, 2018, 12:40:23 PM
Quote from: JoelH5 on July 11, 2018, 09:37:19 AM
I think the black bar on the home kit looks terrible. The away kit is great. Love the understated chequers
Yes there is somthing irritating about that black band,too heavy,too high.

I thought I had heard that betting sponsors were not to be allowed on football shirts, seems as thugh I have it wrong.

im sure this is to be from 2019/2020
Supporter since 2000

cookieg

Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 11, 2018, 12:53:05 PM
Its almost the same idea as the 1998/99 design sponsored by Demon Internet.
Not a fan of either the new kits but as i wear XXXL I wouldn't be able to get one that would fit.

On another level its strange how rugby teams kits cover bigger sizes unlike football shirts. !!
Would any one know why ??

Is it because of all those big blokes in the scrum?

Marinelloguthrie

Wouldnt mind the away shirts with yellow shirts like Sweden kit against germany..

HV71

My son informs me that our away kit would appear to be the same as the Universidad de Chile kit (the team he watched and supported whilst in exile in Santiago )

mikestrand

Home strip is acceptable, blue :doh: away kit is a lead balloon and unfortunately wont sell to many units.

Tabby

Quote from: HV71 on July 11, 2018, 02:06:43 PM
My son informs me that our away kit would appear to be the same as the Universidad de Chile kit (the team he watched and supported whilst in exile in Santiago )

Yea, they look identical to me.

aaronmcguigan

can teams play each other with the same colour shorts? I know we played wolves last season but we switched to white shorts to avoid a clash. These shorts were available as part of our away kit so will we switch to blue shorts against Bournemouth/ Watford etc in similar shorts ? Or will that open up avenue for a third kit?  That , or will our dark away kit clash too much with Newcastle ?

aaronmcguigan

Home kit is same template as Chicago fire kit.

WhiteJC

Holders

I imagine that the sponsor gets a sizeable say in the shirt design so it probably isn't all Fulham's fault. It's rare for any of these modern shirts to look anything other than awful so best not to expect much then won't be disappointed.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Woolly Mammoth

I don't know who designs and colour coordinates our kits, but they are most definitely in the wrong vocation.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ged

£55 for a blue away shirt
Good luck selling that
Don't mind the home shirt thought

Enfield

How will the opposition react to our "Croatian" kit ?