more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Is Out

Started by LVBPTS, July 11, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LVBPTS

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/july/11/2018-19-kits-released-dafabet

got to say, i love the home kit and the away kit is really nice too but the yellow on the away kit for the sponsor seems a bit of an odd colour. think it should have been white but hey, got to say, i like them
shame that the sponsor is a betting company again though but its a club record deal so its got to be economically a great deal
Supporter since 2000

G_Gribby

The way the sponsor is displayed on the home shirt gives it some retro feeling. I like that.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

King_Crud

that away kit is fantastic

Westlondonffc

I hope we've got black socks for Chelsea away

bill taylors apprentice

Almost.... but not quite good enough!

Like the home shirt but too much black around the chest.

The away kit may grow on me, I suppose red and black stripes every season would be boring?

JoelH5

I think the black bar on the home kit looks terrible. The away kit is great. Love the understated chequers
I was there, standing in the Putney end

alexbishop

Def thought there'd be a signing announcement accompanying the kit release :( However, the home kit is amazing (i like the demon internet kit throw back) and away kit growing on me.
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

WhiteJC

ffcthereligion

I detest seeing us in blue. Home kit will grow on me but away kit i cant have at all

Holders

"daftbet" just about sums it up! And where did that awful dark blue come from, what's wrong with red and black stripes?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

hovewhite

brightster

Love the home shirt, but the away reminds me of a recent dark side away one.

Wolf

Love the home kit (seemingly pin stripe free)

Considering the away kit. I don't like the sponsor being in yellow.

Pleased we have increased our sponsorship deal following promotion
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

HV71

Need to see the home kit with the shorts - but sadly it looks like a rugby league kit to me .

snarks

Like the home shirt. I was dreading pinstripes. I will be purchasing the shirt tomorrow.

Pud

Quote from: Statto on July 11, 2018, 09:48:10 AM
Home kit is reminiscent of the demon Internet league one promotion kit

Away kit should be black and red but dark blue is OK, similar to Europa league final kit I suppose

Dafabet is a crap sponsor

All in all not terrible but nothing special either

Agreed!

aaronmcguigan

Anyone know if the shirt will be sold with the sleeve sponsor when /if announced?

ffc73

Quote from: ffcthereligion on July 11, 2018, 09:42:11 AM
I detest seeing us in blue. Home kit will grow on me but away kit i cant have at all

:plus one:

grandad

Too much black on the home shirt & I detest us wearing blue on the away shirt. What will the 3rd shirt be like when we play away to teams who play in blue? I have never entertained us advertising gambling on shirts. Too many people will be encouraged to gamble. This form of advertising should be treated the same as tobacco advertising.

Glad I don´t buy these so called replica shirts. They are nothing like the shirts worn by the players. Made in Asian sweat shops for peanuts & sold for fortunes.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Camel Club

Two things struck me about the new kit apart from it generally being OK and the home shirt having a slightly retro feel:-

1. Ryan wouldn't be modelling it if he wasn't staying

2. Generally we like to announce our signings looking resplendent in their new colours. Look a bit naff if they were in the old kit.  We can therefore anticipate  the avalanche we've been speculating about.

COYW!