watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit Is Out

Started by LVBPTS, July 11, 2018, 09:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HobGoblin

Not for me. Dislike gambling advertising on the top.

LVBPTS

why do people hate us playing in blue so much? it cant be as small as something as chelsea play in blue can it?
Supporter since 2000

MJG

Quote from: corbs83 on July 11, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
why do people hate us playing in blue so much? it cant be as small as something as chelsea play in blue can it?
:54:
Just the views of a long term fan

Two Ton Ted

It's not, nor has it ever been, our colours.

And they wear it too.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

cookieg

Did we not have an all blue away kit on the 60's? Seem to have a picture of Steve Earle wearing it in my head.

LVBPTS

but so what...its an away kit and breaks the norm of boring same colours. our colours are white and black surely. i for one am pleased we have a blue kit and it looks great other than the colour of the sponsor
Supporter since 2000

Mitch

The home kit is great. Love the neck and a big fan of the nod to the late 90's GMB and Demon kits. I wonder if it is an adidas template, or if they've actually designed something for us. Usually we just get given the 'team adidas' stanadard design choice, so nice to see us with something special.

Mitch

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 11, 2018, 10:26:34 AM

And they wear it too.

It was our colour long before it was theirs. We just dumped it when we saw sense.

VicHalomsLovechild

And they wear it too.

I think when the last blue shirt came out (Europa season) it was proved that way way back we did play in blue for a time. As already mentioned the home shirt is reminiscent of the demon shirt we won promotion in and the away is reminiscent of the Europa final shirt. So a nod to past glories. I like both.

Bracken White

No issues at all with the Home Kit - infact quite nice. The away kit is appalling - blue has nothing whatsoever to do with Fulham's tradition - we should leave blue for others .... & Scotland. Red/Red & Black are FFC's away colours - why on earth depart to this debacle?
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

LVBPTS

really dont get it. its such a minor detail to be so immotive about. red is not our colour either. white and black is
Supporter since 2000

gezkc

Another betting sponsor? Very disappointed - gambling advertising seems to be everywhere these days. I was hoping we were moving away from that. And dafabet - who are they anyway?!

Aside from the sponsor, I don't mind the home kit, though was never a fan of the thick black bar on the Demon Internet kit. The away kit's very nice though (edit: I thought the away kit was black. Not keen on the blue at all!)

Deuce

Meh. Sort of looks like our old kit, which I like. But that doesnt mean its a good idea to bring it back. Almost feels sacrilegious using a similiar style of shirt as our old one AND having a woeful betting company as a sponsor. Not saying im right, but thats just how i feel.

Away shirt not sure about. Looks clean, but too much blue for me and that colour is just a big no-no.

Bracken White

Nope, incorrect - red has always been our 3rd colour.
Blue has nothing to do with Fulham (Yes the Europa Run - but it was totally alien to Fulham then). Back in the 1880's there was the light/dark blue halves of Fulham St Andrews - if it replicated that, at least there'd be something of Fulham's history incorporated but as it stands it is just some media boffin's whim.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Mince n Tatties

Dafabet,weren't they the online betting firmed based in Asia,where that match fixing on Indian cricket took place?
Quite like the strip,and at least the sponsorship isn't in a hideous orange or green letters.

Holders

Quote from: cookieg on July 11, 2018, 10:38:04 AM
Did we not have an all blue away kit on the 60's? Seem to have a picture of Steve Earle wearing it in my head.

Dark blue and light blue vertical stripes, it was the away kit before the red and black stripes.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Shredhead

I hope my daughter can still fit into a child's size without the gambling advert. I don't like the dark blue - didn't when we got to the Europa League final either. Presumably when we play C*****a away, we play in our home kit. But what about Brighton and Huddersfield away - both play in blue and white stripes? Presumably we'll need a 3rd kit (red and black stripes, please).
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Holders on July 11, 2018, 11:13:12 AM
Quote from: cookieg on July 11, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Dark blue and light blue vertical stripes, it was the away kit before the red and black stripes.

That was his pyjamas he had on when he got caught with that married woman.😂

LVBPTS

i like the ESTD 1879 on the back of the neck....nice touch
Supporter since 2000

WhiteJC

And they wear it too.

we had dark blue away shirts in the 60's