watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR England Fan Behaviour

Started by Milo, July 11, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

You really do have to punish them, big donations to worthy charities and a few weeks community service in hospitals please.

epsomraver

Quote from: Nero on July 11, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
the fan jumping on the Russian police car video wasn't an see on England fan, dont believe everything you see on Facebook, oh look another 5000 holiday going for free must be true its on Facebook
0001.jpeg

Andy S

It costs so much to get there why play the Moron when you arrive?

Russianrob

Just one more day to hold out.The England supporters here have been given glowing reports by the Russian press.Our reputation has been greatly enhanced.Just hope there are no Chelscum fans in Petersburg tomorrow night as these are the most likely to spoil things!

Slaphead in Qatar

Fans of all nationalities may want to behave in 4 years time. Qatari legal system is not like other places, if you commit a crime here they don't send you on a centerparks break to rehabilitate you.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: Milo on July 11, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
Having seen online footage of England fans jumping on Russian police cars, destroying taxis in the streets in Nottingham, and having experienced drunk yobs in a pub last weekend in Kent jumping on tables and throwing drinks over my girlfriend.. I have never felt so embarrassed to be English.

I know it's not everyone, but it seems to be at least one group in every pub, outdoors showing, or street. I know Woolly Mammoth will have me for this.. but at times I wish I lived somewhere else. It's such a shame.

I was wondering what everyone elses thoughts were?

Milo where, which pub in Kent was that, no doubt it may have been widespread but we had very similar in my local Spoons in Dartford.

Milo

Quote from: Jims Dentist on July 14, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
Quote from: Milo on July 11, 2018, 01:28:05 PM
Having seen online footage of England fans jumping on Russian police cars, destroying taxis in the streets in Nottingham, and having experienced drunk yobs in a pub last weekend in Kent jumping on tables and throwing drinks over my girlfriend.. I have never felt so embarrassed to be English.

I know it's not everyone, but it seems to be at least one group in every pub, outdoors showing, or street. I know Woolly Mammoth will have me for this.. but at times I wish I lived somewhere else. It's such a shame.

I was wondering what everyone elses thoughts were?

Milo where, which pub in Kent was that, no doubt it may have been widespread but we had very similar in my local Spoons in Dartford.

Dukes in Whitstable?

Throwing drink then stamping on sodden tables. An older couple had arrived 2 hours before kick off to secure their seats and kindly let us place our drinks on their table. Then these yobs turned up and stood in front of them and eventually they moved after repeatedly asking them to stand elsewhere. Only for the yobs to sit down in their chairs!

Anyway the fresh crab and Puglian vino cheered us up on the beach.

JoelH5

All England fans are louts... England have the worst fans... Blah blah blah. Give it a rest. When the England fans throw banana skins on the pitch like they do in Spain, when the England fans beat up their own team like they do in Portugal, when the England fans stab people like they do in Turkey/Italy, talk to me.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Milo

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 14, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
All England fans are louts... England have the worst fans... Blah blah blah. Give it a rest. When the England fans throw banana skins on the pitch like they do in Spain, when the England fans beat up their own team like they do in Portugal, when the England fans stab people like they do in Turkey/Italy, talk to me.

Two wrongs don't make a right!

JoelH5

Throwing a few pints and jumping on a car is hardly comparable to stabbing fans or beating up your team but yeah if you like

Milo

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 14, 2018, 10:26:14 AM
Throwing a few pints and jumping on a car is hardly comparable to stabbing fans or beating up your team but yeah if you like

Do you think it's right to throw pints over people and destroy taxis?

Forgetting about other countries for a minute.

JoelH5

Of course not but I'm sick of the constant anti-english sentiment. Instead of England fan behaviour we can call the post A few kids in a pub in Kent..

ffcjohnnyf

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 12, 2018, 08:54:48 PM
Quote from: epsomraver on July 12, 2018, 08:47:07 PM
Quote from: Nero on July 11, 2018, 02:10:51 PM
the fan jumping on the Russian police car video wasn't an see on England fan, dont believe everything you see on Facebook, oh look another 5000 holiday going for free must be true its on Facebook
0001.jpeg

0001.jpeg

0001.jpeg
VIVA EL FULHAM!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 14, 2018, 11:02:13 AM
Of course not but I'm sick of the constant anti-english sentiment. Instead of England fan behaviour we can call the post A few kids in a pub in Kent..

0001.jpeg
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on July 14, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

Definitely agree 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Never forget your Roots.

fulhampete

There are the 'England fans are morons' and the 'England fans are blameless' camps. Obvious where you stand. Some don't rely on newspaper and tv reports. I was in Italy during 1990 World Cup and was fed up with the England supporters who seemed to want nothing more than to take on the rest of the world. I love football and always want to see the best sides play. We saw Brazil v Argentina, Eire v Rumania and England v Belgium. I swore than that I would never watch England again.

Woolly Mammoth

There is no need to swear, that's uncalled for.

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Quote from: fulhampete on July 14, 2018, 11:29:04 AM
There are the 'England fans are morons' and the 'England fans are blameless' camps. Obvious where you stand. Some don't rely on newspaper and tv reports. I was in Italy during 1990 World Cup and was fed up with the England supporters who seemed to want nothing more than to take on the rest of the world. I love football and always want to see the best sides play. We saw Brazil v Argentina, Eire v Rumania and England v Belgium. I swore than that I would never watch England again.

Wow Pete. I'm so impressed, you were there in 1990 whilst I was 'relying on newspaper and TV reports.' Pete is such a great football fan with his 3 posts. Be like Pete