https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Maxine Le Marchand

Started by Stevieboy, July 11, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Statto on July 12, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Quote from: DavidElmSuperstar on July 12, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
"decent when the team is terrible, decent when the team is decent, and decent when the team is great". It's not the whole truth, but it's pretty close. He's rarely great, but he's also rarely making mistakes. Not slow, strong rather than weak (but not someone who dominates), and pretty smart.

Sounds like Tim Ream

I mean Tim Ream the American Dream won Player's POS, Fan's POS, and FoF Player of the season. Let's give him more credit than descent.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on July 12, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Quote from: DavidElmSuperstar on July 12, 2018, 02:12:26 PM
"decent when the team is terrible, decent when the team is decent, and decent when the team is great". It's not the whole truth, but it's pretty close. He's rarely great, but he's also rarely making mistakes. Not slow, strong rather than weak (but not someone who dominates), and pretty smart.

Sounds like Tim Ream

Bearing in mind he's not exactly cost a fortune to buy, if Le Marchand puts in a solid 7/10 performance every week in the prem that that's money well spent in my opinion.

S.F.Sorrow

Looks like a clever signing. A potential starter and worst case he's decent cover for both CB and LB.

fulhamben

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on July 12, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
Looks like a clever signing. A potential starter and worst case he's decent cover for both CB and LB.
and I'd imagine a damn sight lot cheaper than what Chelsea value kalas at too.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

Quote from: fulhamben on July 12, 2018, 04:04:07 PM
Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on July 12, 2018, 04:01:39 PM
and I'd imagine a damn sight lot cheaper than what Chelsea value kalas at too.
less of a risk than siggurson