News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will you be happy with this XI when season starts?

Started by AllyWhite, July 12, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deeping_white

We've been linked with Krychowiak and M'Vila so I'd have them in the defensive midfield role with KMac as backup. I think they'll be looking to sign one as they know that without Norwood we have no defensive minded midfielder that's any good other than KMac. I wouldn't bother getting Kalas and Piazon back at this point either as I'd rather put the reported £8m for the pair into a starter rather than a squad player, use the existing or youth players as the backups and bring in better players. Financially speaking, I think we should try to get Musacchio on loan with an option to buy as it spreads the costs out a bit, buy Augustinsson and Joe Bryan and a RB so that we've got two players per spot in the defence. I'd also expect to see Le Marchand at LCB more than Ream this season if I'm honest. That just leaves a winger to sort which it seems that they're trying to purchase with the links to Cavaleiro and Carillo. I reckon we'll also get the Besiktas keeper too as he's worked with our goalkeeper coach who allegedly rates him quite highly and he's likely to only cost about £6m which isn't that expensive really.