News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will you be happy with this XI when season starts?

Started by AllyWhite, July 12, 2018, 12:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AllyWhite

To be honest, I'll need to pinch myself if we achieve this or even 1 less from this..

General

I'd see ream, christie and Mcdonald as our weakest players out of those.. and would wonder who's on our bench!

General

Porthogs FC

Looks almost bang on based on current activity. I think they actually offload 3-4 of those bench playerds and bring in another DM to compete with McDc and another CF toncompete with Mitro. Think Djalo plays U23 again and we ship Kebano and Cisse, and Fonte if we can recover the 7-8mil that we paid for him

Sherlock

Looks fantastic, but I'd rather have Targett than the other guy

ToodlesMcToot

I'd be worried about what happens when KMac picks up an injury. Cover there nowhere good enough.

Otherwise, I think you're line is quite good. Really optimistic but, I like it.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Woolly Mammoth

A lot of assumptions here, but nevertheless it looks a decent team.
We need at least another six quality players.
Injuries and the unexpected loss of form, as current we are a light weight squad with a skeleton crew, but it could all start changing now.
Especially if we can secure Mitro, which I am confident we should do.
Now that somebody has found the key to the incoming door, and it must be held wide open as we still need a profusion of reinforcements.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

Don't forget the Turkish guy we've been linked with and Plattenhardt

General

Subs and reserves look shocking. I'd also expect ream to be competing with le marchand. With possibility of a younger marchand taking the left sided CB position!.

Fulhamfan666

Count Flapula

Don't forget Edun, O'Riley and DLT as cover as well (may go out on loan, but nothing confirmed yet).

If O'Riley is the real deal as some reports say then would hope to see him get at least a smattering of game time somewhere - or a season loan to a Championship team / team in a decent European league.

Denver Fulham

I'd save the Cavaliero money, start Kamara there, and upgrade McDonald instead. But anything close to that XI would easily stay up.

S.F.Sorrow

It looks great except for no cover at all for KMac and no real cover for Mitrovic (Kamara much better as a winger and Fonte... ???)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Count Flapula on July 12, 2018, 02:03:02 PM
Don't forget Edun, O'Riley and DLT as cover as well (may go out on loan, but nothing confirmed yet).

If O'Riley is the real deal as some reports say then would hope to see him get at least a smattering of game time somewhere - or a season loan to a Championship team / team in a decent European league.

I expect to see Matt O'Riley at some stage in the odd match day squad now and again.
I know he is only 17 years old still. He must be 6 feet tall already, and an England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Youth International.
Another excellent prospect from the Fulham Academy. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

Well, as I have never seen 3 of them play, I'd have to reserve judgment. However, in Slavisa we trust.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Try putting a monetary value on that team, we have never had a team costing that much, where do we think the money is to be found. Just a little worried looking back and remembering what happened to big clubs like Portrmouth, Villa and Leeds because of wild spending.

jarv

I have been out of touch for a few weeks. What happened to our left back......gone home to Southampton?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: jarv on July 12, 2018, 08:00:00 PM
I have been out of touch for a few weeks. What happened to our left back......gone home to Southampton?

Yes. Reports are that we want him but they won't sell because their first-choice Ryan Bertrand  may move on. We have, allegedly, bid £10m but still no go.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.