watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's next?

Started by Andy S, July 12, 2018, 11:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I expect the new signings to come thick and fast now but who will be next?

Dodgin

General

And Plattenhardt, Musacchio, Augustinsson and some ridiculous RB, GK, RW and another top striker.. or is that being greedy?

Andy S

I don't believe all this rubbish about getting players used to how each other play. The way Slav plays players just slot in. It doesn't take long to learn the theory of play out from the back, pass to another player and don't bash the ball up top in a hopeful fashion and give 50/50 balls

APS

Lucas Hernandez and Vincent Aboubakar

SuffolkWhite

Welcome APS,

Is this a wish or you know something?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

APS

Someone I work with told me. Don't know who his source is but he told my work colleague that Seri and Le Marchand were having medicals 2 days before they were announced. Hernandez prob be a loan if it happens. MITRO pretty much done deal. Fingers crossed.

SuffolkWhite

Right, Hopefully so then.  049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

HobGoblin

31mill defender and a 18mill attacker then it seems. Add to the 20 mill for Mitro and the 10 mill for Targett and the 16mill for the guy at wolves. That is some outlay

F(f)CUK

After all the intrigue of the past few days, followed by the amazement of the signings, today has been a little bit of an anticlimax. I miss the buzz of a good transfer rumour.

Deeping_white

I doubt we'd be able to pull off Lucas Hernandez, that's a bigger coup than Seri if it happens but him in our defence with Musacchio would be unreal. Aboubakar would be an interesting one, he's very similar in style to Mitro if not slightly quicker

wheelerdeeler

Lucas Hernandez as in Atletico Lucas Hernandez who'll be starting the World Cup Final on Sunday? I said no chance with Seri, but I'd bet my house on that one.

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: APS on July 13, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
Lucas Hernandez and Vincent Aboubakar

That would be absolutely amazing IMO!

DevonFFC

Quote from: Andy S on July 12, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
I expect the new signings to come thick and fast now but who will be next?

You jinxed that

YankeeJim

Anyone have any goof news about Targett?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham 442

I would love to see a deal go through for Targett.  He came in in January and slotted into the team effortlessly it seemed. Sadly I don't think it's going to happen but still I hope....

cmg

Targett had the first half of both Soton's pre-season matches in China so far.

filham

Serri is a huge signing for us but while we needed an extra midfielder it was not one of the critical positions.
We remain desperate foR a left back,right back, centre back and striker (Mitrovic), just four weeks to the start of the season ,time is running out.

grandad

Mr Ambition would rather sell Targett to Bromsgrove Rovers before us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

The Enclosurite

Anyone else now starting to think, with the high standards set by the Seri signing, that Mitrovic might not happen and sights could be set on someone even better?
¡COYW!