watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tadays team line up

Started by fulhamben, July 14, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

#FFC Team: Rodák, Christie, Odoi, Ream, Le Marchand, Johansen, Cairney, de la Torre, Kebano, Kamara, R.Sessegnon. #COYW
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Looks like marchand will be used as a left back, in this game at least. Seri traveled but won't take part

fulhamben

FFC Subs: T.Ashby-Hammond, Fonte, Djalo, Fossey, O'Riley, Jenz, Thorsteinsson, Francois, Kait, S.Sessegnon, Cissé.

Fulham76

Tabby

No Kmac, Betts or Button in this one either.

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)

filham

La Marchand up and running quickly, we need to know if he is good enough to hold down the left back role  I guess.

fulhamben

Quote from: filham on July 14, 2018, 12:59:37 PM
La Marchand up and running quickly, we need to know if he is good enough to hold down the left back role  I guess.
I'm guessing not, he is a CB that can play left back is he not. Which means he will offer nothing going forwards, which is something that slavs tactics require

fulhamben

I take my last comment back
4' Le Marchand is picked out with a pinpoint pass out to the left wing. He surges into the box and cuts one back into the path of Sessegnon. However, his first time effort goes over. Solid start from #FFC

fulhamben

🎙 ICYMI: Live commentary of today's game against @ReadingFC is available at: https://t.co/4GL9kOO9Mx

#FFC #COYW

Tabby

Ream off with what seems to be a busted eyebrow. Steven sess on at LB and Marchand into the middle.

fulhamben

Ream off with an injury. Cut above the eye. Steve sessignion replaces him

Tabby

Reason given by GJ for Seri not being in the squad is Work Permit related.

General

Quote from: Tabby on July 14, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

noticed this too.. although as you added Ayite and then Seri aren't in squad. Wonder why?

Deeping_white

Quote from: General on July 14, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
Quote from: Tabby on July 14, 2018, 12:48:50 PM

noticed this too.. although as you added Ayite and then Seri aren't in squad. Wonder why?

Betts and Kmac were given by GJ as injuries. Seri is work permit related and I'd imagine they'll be careful with Floyd owing to his injury history and ease him back into things

hovewhite

Betts always starts the season with injury?

Southcoastffc

Biggest question is where is KMac?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

filham

Quote from: Tabby on July 14, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
Reason given by GJ for Seri not being in the squad is Work Permit related.
A player from France needing a work permit, I am confused. Oh I suppose he is not French.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.