watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tottenham away

Started by Neil D, July 16, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Tickets are currently on sale for this.  Small catch - not only do you have to be a STH (which I am) but also a Member with 700 plus points.  How many STHs will also buy membership? Welcome to the Premier League stitch-up.

N_O_W_S

Neil, it's open to those with season tickets or memberships with 700 points.

It's an either or. You don't need both to purchase tickets.

Neil D

Quote from: Ols_S on July 16, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
Neil, it's open to those with season tickets or memberships with 700 points.

It's an either or. You don't need both to purchase tickets.
I am being told I don't have 'the correct privileges' since I'm not  a member, I can only assume.  The website site STHs and (my emphasis) Members - not, as you reasonably suggest STHs and / or Members. Why would I want to be a member?  I only ever buy one ticket.

N_O_W_S

Check your points I would guess. Mine were much lower than expected. Not entirely sure how it's calculated! There's no way that it is a requirement to purchase both a membership and a season ticket.

Maybe someone else can confirm?

Slaphead in Qatar

Will they go on general sale to non members?

How much is our allocation?

Roberty

If you read it as intended it says
Season Ticket holders with 700 points & Members with 700 point
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

N_O_W_S

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on July 16, 2018, 10:28:21 AM
Will they go on general sale to non members?

How much is our allocation?

It's the last game at Wembley so I wouldnt be too worried about us selling out! The final day for sales to memberships and season tickets before going to general sale is next Wednesday as I understand the link on the offal

Wingnut

Quote from: Ols_S on July 16, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
Check your points I would guess. Mine were much lower than expected. Not entirely sure how it's calculated! There's no way that it is a requirement to purchase both a membership and a season ticket.

Maybe someone else can confirm?

Correct, if you are a season ticket holder or a member with 700 points or more, you can buy one today. We received 3K ticket for the game.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Neil D

Quote from: Roberty on July 16, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
If you read it as intended it says
Season Ticket holders with 700 points & Members with 700 point
I can see what you mean but really that's what it should say.   It's very poorly phrased.  Anyway, according to Nicola at the Club "Season Ticket Holders will still have priority [over members] for away games".  That's what she told me on July 11 and it clearly isn't true.  It seems STHs and Members will have 'equal' priority over each other - a fatuous oxymoron.

LVBPTS

im a season ticket holder and i for one think anyone that has 700 points probably deserves to be at the game if they decide to go
Supporter since 2000

HamsterWheel

I'll be surprised if there's any members with 700 points, other than those who until recently have been season ticket holders.
Don't think this is any change from what happened last time we were in the Prem - no need to panic.

Maidstone Lee

Season ticket holder with 700+ loyalty points, have managed to get mine this morning.

I wonder how long the wait will be for our next visit to Wembley after Spurs??
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Roberty

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on July 16, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
Season ticket holder with 700+ loyalty points, have managed to get mine this morning.

I wonder how long the wait will be for our next visit to Wembley after this Spurs??

Carbano Cup is before the FA Cup

Roberty

Spurs season ticket holders are getting a refund for this game because it will not be at WHL

If they want to go they have to buy a ticket for the game at Wembley - I wonder how many will bother and how many will be on holiday

The Swan

If you are a Season Ticket holder you can't be a Member as well.
The Swan

hovewhite

Quote from: The Swan on July 16, 2018, 07:56:49 PM
If you are a Season Ticket holder you can't be a Member as well.
can't ya?why?

Westlondonffc

Just to clarify it's either or. I am solely a season ticket holder and have got mine

paulbrookersmazydribbles

HillingdonFFC

Im not sure why ,given Spurs fans wouldn't have season tickets this season for Wembley, that the away allocation for a one off game is so small?
I think I read around 45k Season tickets sold for new WHL with members & away fans filling the 62,000 capacity. Many Spurs fans I know actually hated going there towards the end, I cant see a massive clamour for them to get tickets for a single game against us?

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Assume it is just run according to the usual Premier League regulations, despite the change of stadia.