News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Glad to see the back of....

Started by bog, July 17, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on July 20, 2018, 10:08:54 AM
The Tart of the Tournament...Neymar. I see he has told PSG that he will stay there but only if he is given the star treatment.....

092.gif

Needs his juvenile bottom slapped with a large 12 inch ruler.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Quote from: Holders on July 17, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
I'm pleased to see the back of the cretin with the fake chavvy accent encouraging the gullible to bet "responsibly".
glad to hear your opinion I've said it for years it's totally fake, nobody has that accent naturally in London. He is a fake chav but I wouldn't call him it - he's done a bit of boxing.
[/quote]
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bog

Quote from: bobbo on July 21, 2018, 12:57:28 AM
Quote from: Holders on July 17, 2018, 01:58:55 PM
I'm pleased to see the back of the cretin with the fake chavvy accent encouraging the gullible to bet "responsibly".
glad to hear your opinion I've said it for years it's totally fake, nobody has that accent naturally in London. He is a fake chav but I wouldn't call him it - he's done a bit of boxing.
[/quote]

He was in Quadraphenia in his yoof, there was not a sign of such a deep rich Cockney tone then. Perhaps, for, financial reasons, he grew one in his throat.

092.gif

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on July 18, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
Quote from: Fart Enquiry on July 17, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
Quote from: alfie on July 17, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Quote from: Fart Enquiry on July 17, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Politicians posing like they care / know anything about the game.

An MP referred to the England football team as the 'British Lions' on telly a few nights ago.
Why are you inferring that politicians don't know anything about football just because one of them said the wrong thing, a chap I know is a politician and probably knows more about football than a lot of us put together
I didn't say all.

Why are you asserting that someone you know 'knows more than a lot of us put together'?  Not sure what that even means.
Well your statement "Politicians posing like they care / know anything about the game.
I did not say he did know more only that he probably does, he has been in and around Football all his life from being a manager, qualified coach, director and even owner of a club, so I reckon he knows a lot, but clearly not as much as your good self.

If I owned a club, I would probably bash Diego Maradona over the head with it.

Never forget your Roots.

Holders

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 21, 2018, 09:15:48 AM
Glad to see the back of.....Nick Bateman?

Ostrich Watch, Clydebank, Parsons v. Dunkers...
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

Ostrich Watch hmmm, there is a bloke I would not want be marooned on a desert island with.
I would probably end up having to eat him, but I expect he wouldn't taste very nice.

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 18, 2018, 02:15:41 PM
Quote from: filham on July 18, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
Bear sales, bad ads. betting will all show their ugly faces again on the box in about three weeks time when the new season starts. These days a lot of people are making big money out of football.

What sort of Bear sales do you mean. Grizzly Bear, Polar Bear, Kuala Bear, Panda Bear, Brown Bear, Bear Grills, or a Teddy Bear.
[/quote

All those bears sound attractive but thought you could have stretched the error a little further and given me the option of bare ladies.