watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Danny Welbeck

Started by BernieBoy, July 17, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BernieBoy

I have read today that Danny Welbeck might be available this summer with the new manager having better options and looking to raise some funds to sign other players. He is also in the last 12 months of his contract, so last chance to cash in on him.

Whilst he has not set the word a light, he is good qualities and experience in the division and also at international level. I think he'd be a good option for us either alongside the Mitrovic signing or instead of if that doesn't materialise.

What do other people think??

Sherlock

He's clearly got flaws, but I think he also gets a rough ride by many people. I would take him if he cost less than £10m and if he was not our only forward signing.

Porthogs FC

In a heartbeat for 10MM as an alternative to Mitro. Keep him healthy and he's a great player on his day

Woolly Mammoth

Danny Welbeck is the kind of player we should be looking at. He knows the League inside out.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St. Andrews White

Underrated player, does a lot of the hard stuff and is technically very good. Finishing just not his strong point, but I'd absolutely take him at 10m or so

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

filham

Yes, it would be tremendous for us to get Welbeck but I thinck we are talking beyond our means, his wage demands would be too much for us..

hovewhite

Would love to see welbeck in a Fulham shirt,he's a great finisher.

Twig

For 10 - 12 mil i'd be happy to see him in a Fulham shirt.

cookieg

£10m is nothing for a player like that. He is a bit injury prone but for this season well worth a punt.

MikeTheCubed

Suspect I'll be in a vast minority here but I've honestly never understood what top club and international managers (including Roy) have seen in him. To me he's the English Hugo Rodallega; when he touches the ball anything could happen and the ball could go anywhere.

That said I thought Rodallega was okay for a squad player and we're not exactly going to be challenging for a Champion's League place.

bog

He is injury prone.

092.gif

Deeping_white

He's 27 and scored 40 prem goals in a Fergie united team, and an attacking Arsenal team so if he can't score goals in those teams there is no hope for him. if he didn't spend time at united I reckon he would've faded into obscurity in the championship by now, so no thank you.