News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Job Vacancy at Fulham - wish I were younger!

Started by Southcoastffc, July 17, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

If only.........  092.gif

Academy Communications Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a digitally savvy individual to join our Communications Team. Based at our Training Grounds you will be responsible for increasing website and social media coverage of our youth teams, with a particular emphasis on the Premier League 2 and Under-18s.

You will be required to attend every PL2 and U18 league and cup fixture, and be responsible for producing match reports, social updates and pre and post-match manager interviews. You will be a creative individual with the ability to deliver engaging content throughout the week to boost the Academy's online presence.

A good understanding of football and the wider issues within the game, along with a background in communications is essential. You will be an excellent communicator with the ability to adjust your style to suit the audience. You will have previous experience of filming and editing videos, while experience of using Photoshop would be advantageous. A flexible attitude to work tasks and hours are essential.

If you think you can add Value to our Team please email your CV to: [email protected]

Closing date for applications: 31st July 2018.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Difficult to make a success of that job I would think, we are all hungry for 1st team news but have little appetite for detailed news on young players ,most of whom are not going to make it into the big time.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on July 17, 2018, 05:41:18 PM
Difficult to make a success of that job I would think, we are all hungry for 1st team news but have little appetite for detailed news on young players ,most of whom are not going to make it into the big time.
Forgive me, but I think you speak for yourself.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bobby01

Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 17, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

:plus one:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Fulham Tup North

:wow:
Watching the 'FUTURE' of the Fulham team develop would be a great opportunity for someone.
Plus, when these lads become Top stars, they can get you tickets for the big games   :54:
Great job for someone!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

MikeW

'We' invest millions in these kids in a hope a few come good.  As does every other Prem & FL team; the levels of investment being relevant to their status.  It should not be denigrated by the fact that a 'good un' only comes thro the system every now and again.  A club down my way is currently fielding bids from Div 1 teams of over a million for a youngster.  Encourage!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

General

I think there are a lot of ways you can boost the profile of the academy or the young players and give unique insights which are of interest. Think for the right person it's an incredible opportunity. As the fulham academy is one of the best, has some exciting talent in it still and enough still isn't done around the space for academies in general..

I tend to think the person who interviews the players on the offal is useless at asking questions and could be put to shame by a teenager.. but shows what room for growth there is

ron

Luckily, in my case, age has brought with it an allergy to work of all kinds

Holders

Apart from an academy is a requirement for any PL club, where does all the new talent come from then - somewhere else all the time.

My requirement for this post is that he/she can spel correctly and know's how to use apostrophe's.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

Quote from: bobby01 on July 17, 2018, 06:38:16 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on July 17, 2018, 06:34:42 PM

:plus one:
+2
Just the views of a long term fan

elgreenio

Anything has got to be better than some of the stuff the club come out with, especially match reports. Has anybody tried to decipher the Braga report???

There was always huge interest when I used to post live updates etc of the 18s a few years back. We were, however, winning or getting to the final of everything going with Roberts, Dembele, Hyndmann and co.

Would be wonderful to see more in-depth spotlight given to our 'Young Whites'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence