watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Streaming for later

Started by Fernhurst, July 18, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

2-0, sorry to say Fossy lost ball and quickly switched to other wing where same striker slotted beyond Rodak.

No sign of first team, 44 mins let's see what 2nd half brings
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HV71

2-0 down now and not really looking like scoring

sunburywhite

Team anyone?

I see O'Reily, Kebano Fossey and De La Torre
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

fulhamben

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 18, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
Team anyone?

I see O'Reily, Kebano Fossey and De La Torre
#FFC starting XI to face @Fenerbahce (KO 4pm UK time): Rodák, Fossey, Djalo, Jenz, S.Sessegnon, Cisse, O'Riley, de la Torre, Kebano, Kait, Thorsteinsson

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Fulhammy on July 18, 2018, 04:45:15 PM
2-0 and totally outclassed. I honestly think this lineup was Slav showcasing how weak the squad is.

First of all, no we aren't being totally outclassed. They had 3 shots in 45 minutes from almost their first team against our kids, who actually passed the ball about and controlled the game far better than their experienced pro's did. We're probably going to make 10 subs at half time and bring the first team on, if you'd paid attention to the first two friendlies we played two different sides. It's about fitness and getting that sharpness back up in intervals. Also factor in that the kids are playing a champions league team and it kinda puts it into perspective. Talk about an overreaction, jeez.

Captain Fulhamerica

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 18, 2018, 04:56:33 PM
2-0 and totally outclassed. I honestly think this lineup was Slav showcasing how weak the squad is.

First of all, no we aren't being totally outclassed. They had 3 shots in 45 minutes from almost their first team against our kids, who actually passed the ball about and controlled the game far better than their experienced pro's did. We're probably going to make 10 subs at half time and bring the first team on, if you'd paid attention to the first two friendlies we played two different sides. It's about fitness and getting that sharpness back up in intervals. Also factor in that the kids are playing a champions league team and it kinda puts it into perspective. Talk about an overreaction, jeez.

We're being outclassed. I never said it was doom and gloom, it's our kids, they should be outclassed.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fernhurst

Fonte Cairney and Kamara also

Fernhurst

68 mins, we now have complete control of midfield.

Water break

Deeping_white

Betinelli just scored an own goal...

Fernhurst

Christie is on as well.

What a cock up by Betts,,,,,,,  3-0

Roberty

What made you think that?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Woolly Mammoth

That is what these games are for, to clear away the cobwebs and rust, and get back the timing and first touch, as well as to gradually achieve match fitness.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Le Marchand mistake lets them through but they miss open goal.

Fernhurst

84 mins Fenerbache  just  passing around.

So so wish had more positive Fulham stuff to report.

fulhamben

Quote from: Fernhurst on July 18, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Fossey has been a positive, but if I'm honest, I wish I hadn't of watched this, as I'm now just going to worry about the state of our squad
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fernhurst

HV71

Quote from: fulhamben on July 18, 2018, 05:53:21 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on July 18, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

Fossey has been a positive, but if I'm honest, I wish I hadn't of watched this, as I'm now just going to worry about the state of our squad

Can't help but agree - need to go and lie down.