watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Miracles do happen

Started by SP, July 20, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Steve Bruce just gave an interview on SKY & didn't mention the Fred stamp that robbed Villa of promotion.  Whatever next, Villa to finish above Brentford next season?

Woolly Mammoth

There was no Robbery, Fulham FC won it fair and square.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

hes probably to worried about getting paid

bog

With American billionaire investors coming in he may be worried about his job.  :022:

092.gif

BarneyTravers

Started me reminiscing about last season....what a great time we had and in particular in 2018...numerous home and away victories enjoyed with great friends...a semi final home victory to take us to Wembley...our day in the Sun with 38000 + Fulham fans seeing us victorious...all done with dignity and class...untoppable

Let's hope not

coyw

SP

Quote from: bog on July 20, 2018, 08:49:19 PM
With American billionaire investors coming in he may be worried about his job.  :022:

092.gif

Would love to hear his explanation for their dire 1st half performance in the final.

bog

Quote from: SP on July 20, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

092.gif

Would love to hear his explanation for their dire 1st half performance in the final.

Nothing to do with how well his opponents played of course. Or how Grealish was lucky not to be sent off either.  Funny that.  :022:

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SP on July 20, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

092.gif

Personally, I'd be very happy never to hear Steve Bruce again.  I can't stand the man.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Buffalo76

Quote from: SP on July 20, 2018, 07:55:53 PM
Steve Bruce just gave an interview on SKY & didn't mention the Fred stamp that robbed Villa of promotion.  Whatever next, Villa to finish above Brentford next season?

I won't mention Grealish's leg breaker challenge on TC either then. Fair's fair 😉
That's it and that's all.

the nutflush

I read the title if this thread and thought Mitro must have finally signed. I should have known better...

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: the nutflush on July 21, 2018, 01:55:09 PM
I read the title if this thread and thought Mitro must have finally signed. I should have known better...

and so say all of us.

Never forget your Roots.

Robbie

Fred could have got a red but so also Grealish.

gang

I don't think Freds' stamp was deliberate only careless the Grealish lunge was deliberate and dangerous.

the nutflush

Fred knew what he was doing. Extremely lucky not to get sent off. 

Woolly Mammoth

They both could quite easily have got a Red Card, and neither could have complained, the referee and linos were incompetent.

Never forget your Roots.