watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Number 9 shirt

Started by Mac, July 22, 2018, 11:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac

Just looking at the offal it seems that Rui fonte played with the number 17 shirt as opposed to the number 9 he wore last season. I doubt there were many that would've picked him as our starting 9 for the premier league, but the fact that he has changed numbers for a pre season friendly makes me wonder if the signing of a striker (hopefully Mitro)  is imminent. It seemed to be widely reported that we were finally closing in Mitro for £20 million, so maybe this is more fuel to that fire. I'll be watching this space!

RaySmith

I'll be  very disappointed if this doesn't happen now.
Mitro was crucial in us getting into the Prem, and could well be crucial in us staying there.

I'm sure the club is doing all it can to get him. If they don't, then that will mean a search for another striker, and who knows if they will be such a good fit with the team, and so effective.

aaronmcguigan

Number 9 shirt here is an absolute curse. They end up being either really terrible, or leave as soon as they get the #9 shirt.  Matt Smiths 2 and a half years have been the longest anyone has spent in it. Players like Zamora and Marlet played better when they moved from the number 9. And even the thought of Michael Brown in a number 9 shirt haunts me.

Horsfield
Sahnoun
Marlet
Sava
Cole
Helguson
Brown
Healy
Zamora
Okaka
Sa
Berbatov
Smith
Cyriac
Fonte

FulhamKC

Whatever happened to Cyriac? What a bust at FFC.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: FulhamKC on July 23, 2018, 11:22:50 PM
Whatever happened to Cyriac? What a bust at FFC.

In turkey now, at Sivasspor, seems to be following the same goal scoring form as he had with us

FulhamKC