watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

anguissa

Started by LRCN, August 10, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itombomb

He might not be the guy, but is is a sensible admission that we needed someone dynamic to sit and screen the defence. We're not going to dominate possession in the same way, and other teams will be able to transition from defence to attack far better that what we've come up against so far.

Based on what I've heard, what we can't do is expect him to play the Regista role that K Mac did last year, but that isn't a bad thing, and tbh I'm not sure K Mac would have been able to do that in the PL - as good as K Mac was in the Championship, he was never the best under pressure himself, and is not the most athletic.

I expect the system to be a bit different, we won't have that one player as the pivot, Seri and Cairney will take turns doing it, and we have the CBs to bring the ball forward too.

LRCN

bringing this back - on the whole thought anguissa was very good. could have been stronger in the tackle a couple of times and a loose touch sent spurs attacking our back 4 but on the whole used the ball well, close control was surprisingly good and broke up play several times. really like the character he showed in his web interview as well. decent debut.

FulhamKC

Looks to be a good player but I think both he and Seri are going to have to learn to play faster with the ball at their feet. The PL is a faster game that Ligue 1. I am sure they will adapt quickly.

@jolslover

STH H3

Luka