watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Over seas television

Started by YankeeJim, August 10, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Just checked my Dish Network and found that it is not available to me. Any other suggestions?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

CincyFulham1

I don't have a dish so I think I will be using NBC Gold, or I may just wait until the match is posted on the Official website

FortCollinsFulham

Things have changed since we were last up. Back then an NBC Sports television subscription was all that was needed to stream any Premier League game. Now they want 50 dollars extra for NBC Gold which streams the additional games that were once included.

There are obviously other means, but it's annoying when you pay for something only to be faced with an additional paywall.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Texas White

I signed up for sling blue. It shows Premier League Pass. I am not sure it's all the games though.

PaulUMD

NBC Gold seems a fair play to me. Should get 30+ games that way.

Forever Fulham

What about ESPN+?  Will it stream any EPL games?

YankeeJim

Is there any place to get all of FFC's matches?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bokonon

The only way I can tell is if you buy a cable package with your local NBC Sports Network plus NBC Gold Premier League package (in the US anyway),

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VancouverWhite

If you go to reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/ about 15 minutes before kickoff, they will have stream links up there.

How it works is that the streamers that want to get add revenue will post a comment with their stream link.

It's always worked well for me :)

MrCheviot

Quote from: PaulUMD on August 10, 2018, 10:50:37 PM
NBC Gold seems a fair play to me. Should get 30+ games that way.

I think it'll be closer to 20..

38 matches total - 12 vs. the "top 6" - another half dozen or so, mostly non-standard start times (e.g. match vs Watford is on NBCSN) ~= 20 or so on NBC Sports Gold. For $50 that's not too bad, saves effort of dealing with streams that cut out in the 70th minute.
"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

love4ffc

Refusing to pay more.  I'll listen to GJ when I can't watch the game live.  Just as I did when we were in the Premier League before  :54:

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Darkside

If you are in the USA can you also get TSN from Canada ?
They show games from the EPL, not guaranteed to be FFC though

gmosullivan

If you have an Android device you can download TVTAP, it has channels from around Europe, South America and Asia, streaming is very reliable and I often find matches there. Great app for sports and other channels when living abroad.