more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I watched a replay of the highlights

Started by Andy S, August 14, 2018, 09:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huxley

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on August 14, 2018, 12:19:36 PM
Don't follow the logic of this post. Why can't a foreign keeper watch videos? Bizarre really.

It's the language barrier. A lot is lost through sub-titles...

Whitesideup

Quote from: gezkc on August 14, 2018, 12:32:25 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on August 14, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 14, 2018, 10:38:48 AM
Having studied the second goal. Lets be honest here. That Sess chap was pushed aside and bottled up for most of the game by a young Palace player. Not sure we should play young players like him in the Prem. As for our central defenders and full back. Well they were beaten so easily and didn't make any covering run for this unknown Palace bloke who scored. As for Fabri. If only he had stayed on his line we could complain that he made no attempt to cover either and just stayed on his line.

Still I blame the Coach. Seven minutes and thirty three seconds talking to bunch of strangesr he has never met before and had to put in because of injury problems. What was he doing with all the time. (Time mentioned may not be accurate)

Just curious, you say you blame the coach? For Fabri not staying on the line? To many new players in?

Um, I don't think Lighthouse was being entirely serious...

Indeed. I think it's a phase he is going through....humour and positivity. But probably, like puberty, something he will get over and normal service will be resumed.

Andy S

I have to say I was totally amazed last Saturday that even with language problems how fluently we played as a team. A couple of times more than one person went for the same ball but eventually it will gel and then we will be a force