watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

GJ commentary and my ipad

Started by bigalffc, August 11, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigalffc

Every time GJ mentioned Seri bloody Siri cut in losing me Jim's commentary. It was asking what I said and at one point said good afternoon  092.gif :031: :dead horse:
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Texas White

WhiteJC

Quote from: bigalffc on August 11, 2018, 08:59:32 PM
Every time GJ mentioned Seri bloody Siri cut in losing me Jim's commentary. It was asking what I said and at one point said good afternoon  092.gif :031: :dead horse:

You can turn Siri off by going into Settings, choosing "General" from the left-side menu and then Siri from the general settings. Siri is right at the top below software update. Simply tap the on/off slider at the top of the screen to switch her off.

I can't wait until we also sign "Alexa" on loan  :dft011:

gezkc

Very funny, though I can see how annoying it must have been !  :005:

bigalffc

Quote from: WhiteJC on August 12, 2018, 08:34:44 AM
Quote from: bigalffc on August 11, 2018, 08:59:32 PM

You can turn Siri off by going into Settings, choosing "General" from the left-side menu and then Siri from the general settings. Siri is right at the top below software update. Simply tap the on/off slider at the top of the screen to switch her off.

I can't wait until we also sign "Alexa" on loan  :dft011:
Thanks White JC I'll do that.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum