watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Huge congratulations to Seri and Cairney

Started by bornafulhamfan, August 12, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bornafulhamfan

Seri, Cairney and David Luiz are tied at first place in most passes completed-93. So two of our players are topping the list which I think is pretty incredible. Kmac and MLM are fifth and six with 84 and 83 passes respectively. Chambers with 72 and Christie with 67 are also in top 20. Congratulations to them 🎊

bornafulhamfan

Seri is player with most touches, Mitro with most shots, Seri is also joint first with three other players in most tackles list and Fabri had most saves. All impressive individual stats which just shows we'll be just fine, our players only need to gel in.

elgreenio

bottom of the goals and points count though  :hook:
touch my camera through the fence

hovewhite

Quote from: elgreenio on August 12, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
that's the most important stats of the lot!!

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: hovewhite on August 12, 2018, 02:08:36 PM
That's what I think too, just wanted to say we shouldn't be worried, all the players are giving their best and when they gel in the results will come. Think we didn't have enough luck in some situations and their keeper was immense. We will be just fine COYW

Camel Club

There were a lot of positives yesterday and those stats are evidence, not of blind loyalty, but of Fulham having played pretty well. Whilst only goals result in wins and points types of stat quoted explain why, looking back, teams had so much possession, created so many chances and ultimately did so well.

This Fulham team will do well this season. Slavisa's footballing style and principles will not be compromised and we now have the quality of squad that should ensure the 40 point is reached with games to spare.

Woolly Mammoth

40 points out of 111 left to play for. We have enough strength and quality to reach that target surely.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

Said on another thread we will get points at Palace away, as once we gel we will be a tough team imo.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

Really impressed with Seri.  His touch/movement & the way he uses his body to protect the ball was impressive.  Hope he builds on such a solid start.

FFC1987

Cairney's pass completion rate of 96% should be something we can look at and suggest we'll be fine this season. Just need some fluidity and players like Mitrovic to put away those chances. Can't wait to see what Cairney/Sei can do against top sides!

Holders

Quote from: hovewhite on August 12, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

In any stats it's the underlying trend that's most important, not the first item of data, thus these figures have validity.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Fulham Tup North

.....and remember decisions change matches and almost every football pundit to a man, agreed Fulham's Penalty was stone cold.
Suddenly 1-1 and the match result is open.  We could still have lost I know, but I was really hoping that in the Prem, the standard of Refereeing would be better than the Championship.  It appears to be equally poor unfortunately.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Holders

What was plain to me is that we don't have the same luxury to miss chances as we got away with last year. We should have been clear by half time. Games are more on a knife-edge now.

hovewhite

Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
What was plain to me is that we don't have the same luxury to miss chances as we got away with last year. We should have been clear by half time. Games are more on a knife-edge now.
Passing stats at this level over the first 5 games don't convert the chances all those passes end up wasted.I am just stating fact! Yesterday palace 33%possesion.scored twice.
And I thought we were going to win this game.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Holders

Quote from: hovewhite on August 12, 2018, 04:51:03 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 12, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
Passing stats at this level over the first 5 games don't convert the chances all those passes end up wasted.I am just stating fact! Yesterday palace 33%possesion.scored twice.
And I thought we were going to win this game.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

You make my point for me - they took their chances we didn't.

bornafulhamfan

Premier League updated their stats and Fabri now has eight saves(not seven) and is still first.

love4ffc

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 12, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Premier League updated their stats and Fabri now has eight saves(not seven) and is still first.

Sad that there were that many  :016:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Statto

Hard to attach any value to those stats if they suggest he was the best in all the PL games, when we could all we with our own eyes that he wasn't even the best keeper at craven cottage on Saturday

bornafulhamfan

Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Hard to attach any value to those stats if they suggest he was the best in all the PL games, when we could all we with our own eyes that he wasn't even the best keeper at craven cottage on Saturday
Well the difference is that Fabri saved 8/10 and Hennessey 6/6. Think Hennessey was the best keeper of the first round.

Statto

Quote from: bornafulhamfan on August 12, 2018, 11:11:49 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 12, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Well the difference is that Fabri saved 8/10 and Hennessey 6/6. Think Hennessey was the best keeper of the first round.

So a better metric might be to say he had an 80% save rate. Where does that put him compared to the other PL keepers this weekend?