more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bottom 5

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, August 12, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyle from Hangeland

fulhamben,

So now you're saying Crystal Palace should have won and that Fulham wasn't likely to take any points from this game? Yeah, good point, they had very few, if any, debutantes. The more settled Premier League side won... the horror.

fulhamben

Quote from: Lyle from Hangeland on August 12, 2018, 09:22:34 PM
fulhamben,

So now you're saying Crystal Palace should have won and that Fulham wasn't likely to take any points from this game? Yeah, good point, they had very few, if any, debutantes. The more settled Premier League side won... the horror.
wow you are weird . Where have I put that. I'll spell it out slowly for you. I'd much rather we played games that we are nailed on to lose, over games we would stand a great chance of picking points up in when the team has started to gel.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

General

Laughable. You could argue we've only played and lost once against a team who're currently in the top 6 and therefore are actually in quite a good place moving forward. All considered the fact we're such a new squad. I imagine we'll see quite a few improvements and will do better than your pessimistic beliefs. That said though, set you standards/expectations low and that's one way to keep yourself happy when we overexceed them.

SWSixer

Can someone please confirm how many of Saturdays XI didn't feature in any of the preseason matches?