https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR QPR

Started by Andy S, August 13, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

McClown will be gone by xmas.
lol

QPR fans I know thought Holloway was doing ok.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Andy S

Will he last that long?

SP

Push the red button on Sky Sports & see tonight's QPR v Bristol City match live for free.  And, don't worry, it's completely anonymous, you wont have to speak to an operator & they won't show this interest in QPR on your SKY account.  Enjoy!

One James stannard

I don't want to start another thread on QPR so I'll post it here......I've no bad feelings towards them unlike some on here but WOW they really are a club in trouble, they look absolutely awful

SP

I thought the 7-1 last week a one off but judging on tonight I think there'll be double figure scores.

Over a thousand Bristol City fans there tonight, an excellent turn out for a midweek fixture.

KJS

Not so much "The Wally with the Brolly" more like "The Man with a P45 in the post"

thebumponleroyshead

They look really like a club in free fall, feel sorry for friends who support them but not for those who cussed the backside out of me through the nineties. I suppose normal service has resumed for the oldies when qpr were third div south and we had our spell in the early sixties in the first div. Its all relative though, depending on your age.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

F(f)CUK

Things must be bad for QPR as I am actually feeling sorry for them.

KJS

Quote from: F(f)CUK on August 21, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Things must be bad for QPR as I am actually feeling sorry for them.

I did too but soon got over it!  :005:

RoyTund

Absolute mess.

11,700 there tonight and 1000+ from Bristol (including one joe bryan). Approaching Brentford standards.

KingofCheese

To be honest I feel for their fans. Who would like to see their team be so mismanaged that they end up like this? It's not McClaren's fault either, he has had their best players sold from under him and nobody bought in. They should have stuck with Ollie as at least he was making progress with the youth he had left.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

ron

Quote from: KJS on August 21, 2018, 09:43:29 PM
Not so much "The Wally with the Brolly" more like "The Man with a P45 in the post"

The Manic on the Titanic

WayneKerrins

Have a few mates who are die hard rangers. I feel for them. Abject ownership and the king clown Fernandes (well meaning no doubt) is still involved. He's stinking the place out and until he's gone they won't turn a corner.

love4ffc

Quote from: One James stannard on August 21, 2018, 09:12:29 PM
I don't want to start another thread on QPR so I'll post it here......I've no bad feelings towards them unlike some on here but WOW they really are a club in trouble, they look absolutely awful

Agree, don't hate them like others but not a fan either.  Do feel bad for the fans and have to say/remind myself that we could of easily been in the same boat.  Blessed to have the Khans. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

mrmicawbers

Quote from: RoyTund on August 21, 2018, 10:18:30 PM
Absolute mess.

11,700 there tonight and 1000+ from Bristol (including one joe bryan). Approaching Brentford standards.
No where near that figure actually there as seasons tickets included according to a QPR pal