Main Menu

View from Spurs

Started by terryr, August 14, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Baszab on August 14, 2018, 04:46:49 PM
I'll take anything less than 0-3

#positivity

New season sir, and Spurs have alot of injuries and we don't know what we are yet. Have faith.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on August 16, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
Quote from: Whitesideup on August 16, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
Quote from: Statto on August 15, 2018, 07:09:08 PM
Quote from: Milo on August 15, 2018, 07:00:37 PM
Think this could be 3-1 to Spurs. Wrong time to play the top teams... but the reality is our pre-season (or lack of) has meant we are still 3-4 games behind being ready for this season.

Arguably it's better to play them early, since we were always going to lose most games against the top teams. IMO we need our best performances for games like Burnley home and Brighton away
Find myself agreeing with Statto .. again. Worrying.  What with Lighthouse's conversion to light-hearted optimist as well, I am beginning to feel as if I have moved to a parallel universe.

Yep agree with Statto again! And yes Lighthouse is the new beacon of Light lol.
It's all this EPL going to their heads 😁
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

nose returns

kane never scores in august#everybody breaks their duck against us so I predict we win 4 1 and kane gets their goal.

Woolly Mammoth

If we can fire on all cylinders, we can give them a run for their money.
No pressure, and not one step back.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

No pressure on this game expecting loads of goals expecting to get beat,but hopefully delighted to leave Wembley at least with a piont!

Statto

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 16, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
Think this could be 3-1 to Spurs. Wrong time to play the top teams... but the reality is our pre-season (or lack of) has meant we are still 3-4 games behind being ready for this season.

Arguably it's better to play them early, since we were always going to lose most games against the top teams. IMO we need our best performances for games like Burnley home and Brighton away
Find myself agreeing with Statto .. again. Worrying.  What with Lighthouse's conversion to light-hearted optimist as well, I am beginning to feel as if I have moved to a parallel universe.

I always get unfairly labelled as negative, a moaner etc during transfer windows for some reason. not a fair reflection of my posts overall

Pieter A’dam

How many Fulham fans will be in the -away- blocks ? I am in 115 with my son, he is 10 and already can't sleep for week :-)

terryr

Quote from: Statto on August 16, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 16, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

I always get unfairly labelled as negative, a moaner etc during transfer windows for some reason. not a fair reflection of my posts overall

So is this moan about being called a moaner....?

WhiteJC

southwest6

3-1 fulham you heard it here first