Started by General, August 14, 2018, 08:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Chutney on August 15, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on August 15, 2018, 05:14:30 PM
Quote from: TerryR on August 15, 2018, 05:02:46 PM
I forgot...how much did we pay for him?
He completely slipped my mind

22m I think. Looking forward to the Cairney, Anguissa, Seri midfield.

No way will we drop mac, he's one of or most important players and Jokanovic trusts him 100%

We will probably rotate through the midfield with Kmac, Johansen, Seri, Cairney and Anguissa all getting enough minutes. But the Cairney, Anguissa, Seri midfield on paper is def the first choice.

Porthogs FC

Don't be surprised if Anguissa and Seri are our only nailed on midfielders from GW 4/5 and on. Cairney can slow down play quite a bit, whereas Johanson tends to press for key passes and McDonald more defense minded. Good options to have against all sorts of opposition.

Marcel_Gecov

Slightly off topic but who is down and being looked by physio at 0.46?

General

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 15, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
There is an official tweet with a smiling Anguissa in a Fulham top I presume at Motspur.

UPDATE - Now videos of him training so I guess all ok.

Although it's only a highlight reel and has to be taken with a pinch of salt he looks more like a seri signing than anything else.

Great anticipation to intercept play on a couple of occasions. Can shoot on target, good positioning and height getting rid of crosses etc and looks like a gazelle in speed getting around pitch.

Promising sight... Seri was all over the pitch in a good way last weekend so if we have two of those players and cairney we could be in for quite the treat.

Seeing as he's trained today I suppose he could go straight into the lineup against Tottenham.

Both he and Seri speaking French could speed up their fluidity together. Exciting times.