watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NBC Gold

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, August 17, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I paid my money for aa season and after their excellent coverage of the Palace game
looking forward to tomorrow.
Wrong..........
There's a few games but no sign of us v Spurs which I would thought be a 'stone bonker' for TV
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Denver Fulham

Spurs-Fulham is on NBCSN (their sports TV channel), not the overflow streaming service.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: Denver Fulham on August 17, 2018, 10:56:08 PM
Spurs-Fulham is on NBCSN (their sports TV channel), not the overflow streaming service.
So you could be in the situation where you have the on line but if you do not have cable/satelite subscription you do not get to see the NBCSP games. There is an NBC Sports App for Apple Tv, but that needs a Tv contract of some description. You can also get your NBC Gold through - thats how I watched the game last week. The apps give replay ability but so does a DVR if you record them.
Quark, strangeness and charm

MrCheviot

My back of the envelope calc for deciding to go with NBC Gold:

38 games total - 12 vs "top 6" - 10 other non-std start times or intriguing matchups that are on NBCSN ~= 16 or so games on NBC Gold. For me, the $50 was worth it. Will rely on /r/soccerstreams to have ACE streams for the rest.

"Zamora!! What About that? We have seen some brilliant football from Shakhtar Donetsk tonight, but nothing.. nothing quite as good as that!"

Matt10

Oh, to be a cord cutter. I love it. Fubo.tv is fantastic with all the footy coverage. I also have Playstation Vue which has the NBC sports packages within. NBC Gold  is solid as well. Overall, this is a decent investment to make.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Matt10 on August 18, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
Oh, to be a cord cutter. I love it. Fubo.tv is fantastic with all the footy coverage. I also have Playstation Vue which has the NBC sports packages within. NBC Gold  is solid as well. Overall, this is a decent investment to make.
Fubo @ $45 per month.  Too steep in my book.
Nogood "being a tight Welshman, isit" Boyo