watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

After All this time!

Started by Nightwind15, August 18, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

Fulham is finally back in the Prem and playing Spurs!  I am amazed, just knowing this fixture is about to begin, how excited I am.  The same feeling I used to get prior to a match in my playing days.  I think, today, if you cut me I might just bleed WHITE!!  Who would have ever thought an American would feel such pride in my adopted club and in being among its family. COYW!!!!!
I played in the first match I ever saw!

filham

Yes it is good and exciting to be playing the likes of Spurs again.
However I think it is going to take a while for Jocanovic to get this team firing on all cylinders and we may have to swallow a few defeats for a while.
I am not expecting a result today but will be happy with a good performance and perhaps a goal.

Thames badger

Quote from: Nightwind15 on August 18, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
The same feeling I used to get prior to a match in my playing days.  I think, today, if you cut me I might just bleed WHITE!!  Who would have ever thought an American would feel such pride in my adopted club and in being among its family. COYW!!!!!

Are you Clint Dempsey?

Nightwind15

At this point it is simply wonderful to compete in the Prem and agains the quality of Spurs.   I believe this squad will give their best and walk of the pitch head held high, the score will be secondary to me.
I played in the first match I ever saw!