watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Report from Wembley, disturbing

Started by Fernhurst, August 18, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

My Grandson just leaving Wembley and witnessed Fulham fans fighting each other!!!

I'll question him further when he gets home.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SP

HV71

Oh god Fernhurst - I really hope not . That would be really awful and disgraceful - bringing us down to the level of wet spam. FFS - it's only the second game of the season!!! It should never happen - but this would be ridiculous and shameful.

Dempsey23

Not sure exactly what triggered it but the three guys involved that got kicked out were behaving like knobs for most of the game.

Fernhurst

When the drinks in ......the wits out.

FFCSteve

So that's 4 in three games🙄
But don't worry! it probably wasnt deserved!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Fernhurst

Unfortunately, Grandson in upper tier and fight was in one below. Thought it involved 4/5 with lots of arm swinging before stewards arrived on scene to break up proceedings.
Disgraceful lads, let's hope the Sunday Papers don't focus on it bringing our club into disrepute.

cookieg

hovewhite

Dempsey23

Yeah it was five in total, two of which looked to be a father and son, who I don't think did a lot wrong. The other three, however, were clearly under the influence of more than just booze and were being a pain in the arse.

WokinghamWhite

Yeah, saw some idiots throwing punches at one another during the second half. Also saw a Spurs supporter being removed by security after spending the first 30 minutes of the match ignoring what was happening on the field and instead demonstrating his er.. "relaxation" technique to the Fulham supporters.

bog

What stupid idiots. When going to a game my intoxication is the game. Why do they have to get p****d?

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 19, 2018, 01:26:45 AM
Unfortunately, Grandson in upper tier and fight was in one below. Thought it involved 4/5 with lots of arm swinging before stewards arrived on scene to break up proceedings.
Disgraceful lads, let's hope the Sunday Papers don't focus on it bringing our club into disrepute.
Think you mean fortunately?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Milo

Buffalo76

Hope the idiots that were fighting see these comments about them. An embarrassment to themselves and to all FFC fans in general. Shame they weren't thrown in2 a police cell 4 a night.