watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

lots of positives today

Started by fulhamben, August 18, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

thought we played really well in parts today especially considering how good this spurs team actually is. Anguisa looked good, mitros off the mark, seri and tom showing some class. and i thought maxime had a fantastic game. really thought we would be seeing a chambers mawson pairing this season, but i think mlm has well and truly thrown his hat in the ring. i personally had us down to lose today, so im not overly fussed by the result. but im glad slav threw the new boys in at the deep end, as i believe it will pay dividens in the next few matches. on wards and upwards 
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
im glad slav threw the new boys in at the deep end, as i believe it will pay dividens in the next few matches. on wards and upwards 

my view also. he played the same XI i would have, except possibly the GK.

Mince n Tatties

Second half when we realised we weren't playing against gods.😵Coyw

Lighthouse

Yes tend to agree. Not comfortable with Chambers but we have shown plenty of positives. Under the kosh in the first half yet they still had to save twice form us. Not many teams will dominate us like Spuds did. On the whole I will give it five games before wanting the coach sacked and deciding we halve no chance of survival as a few seem to be hinting at.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 18, 2018, 05:22:48 PM
Yes tend to agree. Not comfortable with Chambers but we have shown plenty of positives. Under the kosh in the first half yet they still had to save twice form us. Not many teams will dominate us like Spuds did. On the whole I will give it five games before wanting the coach sacked and deciding we halve no chance of survival as a few seem to be hinting at.
wouldnt surprise me to see odoi next to mlm next week, im not overly impressed with chambers either.

Tabby

Think Christie should get a chance next game. I know that it was a difficult game to impress in, but Fosu-Mensah wasn't all that.

Le Marchand, Bryan and Zambo look like great signings though. Zambo has some confidence on him.

PaulUMD

You could see green shoots of progress there, but Fulham were so disjointed in the first half they were lucky to not be down 3.  Joka slow to adjust when Poch went to a back 4 and beefed up the midfield.  Still, not the kind of match we should expect to win right after coming up with a boatload of new players. 

Now if we drop 6 points to Burnley and Brighton then it's panic time!

Skatzoffc

Thought we [lplayed them off of the park for a couple of spells in the 2nd half. Esp in midfiled.
A great build up ofr  the goal from us too.

WHo knows if Mito scores the one off the post anything could have happened.

But in all honesty I had a loss for us too.
I'm not bothered about losing to the top six sides tbh.

If we play like that and get our defense used to each other we will be fine imho.
Some very entertaining stuff played by us today. Which away at Spuds is no mean feat.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Mince n Tatties

Le Marchand has been the surprise for me in both our games,got a good player there on the cheap.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 05:55:20 PM
Le Marchand has been the surprise for me in both our games,got a good player there on the cheap.
n
not sure he was that cheap. lots reporting him as 12 mil

Ordar

Some good performances against a very well oiled Spurs teams.

La Marchand has to be first choice currently based on his performances. Anguissa looks a really good buy.

There's signs of the team geling. Once it all starts clicking I think we'll be a very good side

hovewhite

Think we will be fine loads of quality all over the pitch just a matter getting use to each other and believing in one another.

General

Didn't see the game but was hoping for promise at the least. Mitro found the net two in and whilst it sounds like we had a poor first half for 70 minutes we were level against spurs.

From the palace game I had two overriding feelings regarding our team.. one was the amount of new players and the other was the level of our players fitness.

From what I've seen to date a lot of premiership teams seem to have a higher level of fitness.. Tottenham had players who had essentially not taken a break over the summer and we're riding the wave of successful world cups. We're behind. Not panicking yet. Hopefully we'll see greater progress in the next month or so. Glad Anguissa did ok.

Statto

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 05:58:59 PM
n

Think I've seen about 2 posters on here saying that, nowhere else. Reported at £3m ish everywhere I've seen which is also what most sensible posters and the ITKs on here have said.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Statto on August 18, 2018, 07:22:15 PM
n

Think I've seen about 2 posters on here saying that, nowhere else. Reported at £3m ish everywhere I've seen which is also what most sensible posters and the ITKs on here have said.

Correct nowhere near 5 mill tops.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 07:25:46 PM
n

making seri a 25 mil plus player?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
n

We paid 27 million for both,Seri apparently 22 million,what does that leave ?

F.luke

I think kmac and Christie should have started there was very little organisation in the 1st and kmac is the on pitch captain. Sure Zambo is going to have to play but too soon for me.  Mensa looked knackered in the 2nd half and hardly bothered to chase

Slav Should also have freshened it when we stated going depth again

All in all didn't think Slav had a good day

But we had a great few mins up the back in block 115 with mitro s on fire

Hopefully points to come against burnley and Brighton

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 07:41:25 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 07:38:59 PM
n

We paid 27 million for both,Seri apparently 22 million,what does that leave ?
thought it was 33 mil euors. just under 30 mil