watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our keeper looks dodgy

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, August 18, 2018, 06:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Made some good saves but spilled the ball a few times. Not convinced by him to be honest.

Neil D

He pulled off a brilliant and brave save when one on one with a Tottenham player in the first half and a couple of decent saves later on.  He wasn't at fault for any of their goals.  I am reassured we have not acquired a dodgy keeper.

RaySmith

I thought he played well - made a few good saves, came off his line to good effect.

Denver Fulham

He didn't do anything particularly good or bad today. Better than last week, but still meh.

nose returns

He was better but is obviously very dodgy.
He flapped at and spilled the ball.
He is ridiculous

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: nose returns on August 18, 2018, 06:52:55 PM
He is ridiculous

Bettinelli fan boy overreaction.

fulhamben

He is ridiculous
he does look dodgy as hell. but he does at least have good positional sense (free kick aside). hes made quite a few saves where the ball has hit him without him knowing much about it. but surely rico must get a look in soon
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 18, 2018, 06:54:34 PM
He is ridiculous
bet you were one of those who used to vote button for motm when he had let 4 in, because it could have been 8

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on August 18, 2018, 06:54:34 PM
He is ridiculous
bet you were one of those who used to vote button for motm when he had let 4 in, because it could have been 8

Correlation unconfirmed.

grandad

He spilled the ball once but recovered very quickly. It was the 4 in front who made the costly mistakes.. When Mawson & Ream are fit I want to see a 3-5-2 , Chambers, Mawson & Ream. A lot of teams play this way. Slavisa must adapt his system to whoever we are playing. We are too predictable in our set up. The better managers & teams in the PL will soon find us out if we keep playing exactly the same in every game.
Where there's a will there's a wife

@jolslover

Fabri is a good keeper, was hit and miss today. Made some good saves but looked flappy at times. Doesn't deserve to be dropped for me.
STH H3

choice_of_ends

Quote from: @jolslover on August 18, 2018, 07:01:48 PM
Fabri is a good keeper, was hit and miss today. Made some good saves but looked flappy at times. Doesn't deserve to be dropped for me.
Betts didn't deserve to be dropped either

@jolslover

Quote from: choice_of_ends on August 18, 2018, 07:03:22 PM

He did as we brought in 2 better keepers mate.
One thing I did notice today is Fabris kicking is levels ahead of Betts and I think that's why Slavisa prefers him.
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on August 18, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

One thing I did notice today is Fabris kicking is levels ahead of Betts and I think that's why Slavisa prefers him.
if fredericio is a better keeper, then when on gods earth is he going to show us that. and how bad is rico if he cant get a game

Luka

Quote from: @jolslover on August 18, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Better feet....worse hands!
50/50.

Deeping_white

Quote from: grandad on August 18, 2018, 07:01:20 PM
He spilled the ball once but recovered very quickly. It was the 4 in front who made the costly mistakes.. When Mawson & Ream are fit I want to see a 3-5-2 , Chambers, Mawson & Ream. A lot of teams play this way. Slavisa must adapt his system to whoever we are playing. We are too predictable in our set up. The better managers & teams in the PL will soon find us out if we keep playing exactly the same in every game.

Why would you want to drop MLM and keep Chambers in when MLM has been our best defender so far this season and Chambers has done a few bits of suspect defending? Without doubt MLM was MoTM today, he was everywhere making tackles and getting blocks in.

Mince n Tatties

Zzzzzzzz
Same posters carrying on where they left off last week,its a wonder you lot haven't said he should have saved all three.
Well that's the scapegoat for the season sorted out for every game we lose..😱😱😱

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 07:32:24 PM
Zzzzzzzz
Same posters carrying on where they left off last week,its a wonder you lot haven't said he should have saved all three.
you cant honestly think he doesnt look dodgy. whats he had, 6 games now, and not one of them without a gaf. and you must really hate rico and betts to blindly support fred. absolutely no point in having 3 keepers, if you are going to stick with the same one no matter what he does

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
Zzzzzzzz
you cant honestly think he doesnt look dodgy. whats he had, 6 games now, and not one of them without a gaf. and you must really hate rico and betts to blindly support fred. absolutely no point in having 3 keepers, if you are going to stick with the same one no matter what he does

Firstly I don't hate any of our players, I've never seen Rico play.
As for Betts its obvious Slava doesn't rate him or he wouldn't have brought the 2 keepers in,and imo only I should think unless Fabri or Rico break their legs Betts days at the club are numbered... Shame but that's the reality of football today.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 18, 2018, 07:51:11 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
Zzzzzzzz

Firstly I don't hate any of our players, I've never seen Rico play.
As for Betts its obvious Slava doesn't rate him or he wouldn't have brought the 2 keepers in,and imo only I should think unless Fabri or Rico break their legs Betts days at the club are numbered... Shame but that's the reality of football today.
even so, none of that negates the fact that fabricio looks dodgy, because he does.