watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

it all changed with Dembele ...

Started by HatterDon, August 18, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

... until then, I thought we'd get a point today. Very positive about the future. It'll be better once the players get more used to each other and Joka.

Still thinking about 10th-12th with, HOPEFULLY, one good cup run into the bargain.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

richnj

Dunno - changed with Cairney coming out.  He was a key link with Seri and others throughout.  And Lamela coming in after that put Spurs on the front foot more as well.  Cairney not there and Lamela in is what set up the final goal.  Need our defense back and Sess in the midfield.

I don't think Kamara should have started - he wasn't making runs, and was complaining about passes instead of just getting on with it.

Lighthouse

I like Kamara and think he adds far more going forward. But he does lack covering and defensive duties and so I can see the argument but to me his good points outweigh the bad.

As for the Spuds subs. Yes they made the point on Match of The Day and so did Joka. Once they played the diamond with Dembele at the base of it pulling the strings and the other bloke making direct runs we seemed to be under pressure again.

Without repeating myself there were enough good points and positives to make me happy we are in the Prem.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

PaulUMD

I think Kamara is much more effective as a sub.  His pace and power can really push a tired defense.  He seems to fade in and out when he starts/plays 90.

We Are Premier League

How did we line up after christie came on for Bryan?

ffc73