watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I can’t do the “view from “ post this week

Started by terryr, August 19, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Hey I'm in China this week and it's impossible to get through the Great Fire Wall.
If anyone else wants to take a crack at it, be my guest

WhiteJC

HatterDon

and I've fallen down on the job as well. Moved abodes and trying to launch a solo career at age 71. I've had time to watch both matches, but have too much distraction to launch my first back-in-the-Prem View From South Texas.

Soon
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Barrett487

I just had a quick look on 'Clarets Mad' & 'Up The Clarets' and they haven't even created a thread on our game. No other Burnley forums seem active (that i've  found)

love4ffc

Just looked at their boards.  Only two things mentioned.  First, confirmation of ref for the game and how awful he is.  Second, either getting rid of their tickets due to date change or not being able to get tickets as having website issues. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Took some time but Burnely are finally talking about the upcoming match. 

From Turfites Talk  http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38226815

Note - this post was from a mod and sounds just like our mods  064.gif "The Cottagers having just returned to top flight football will no doubt be expected to allow Burnley to play them off the park. In the likely event of a home win, the doom and gloom on here will be wretched to behold".

- Thanks. I thought Fulham looked good against Spurs Hope we can contain Sessegnon and come away with a win, but our defence isn't what it was and our attack hasn't improved.
Wonder if Tom now has the jersey or yesterday was a tester.

- Might as well just give them the three points and stay in Burnley. Hart, Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee and Ward look fairly OK to me!

- Burnley having 1 point and Fulham yet to register, Its not looking good at the moment with our opening games being poor, I don't hold out much hope for anything on Sunday, although you never know with our Jekyll and Hyde persona, I'm trying to be positive with a 2-1 win for us on the predictor

- Do we like torrential rain - the current forecast? Looks like we are gonna get wet.

- Who gives a sh-it if we can pick up a point or three?

That's pretty much it.  Just not a lot of talk out there about the match as of yet. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rock

"In the likely event of a home win, the doom and gloom on here will be wretched to behold".

One, let's hope this happens. Two, really quite funny that their board is on mild suicide watch as well. How dare they try and be a more miserable lot than us!

SP

One Burnley fan describes today as a disgusting performance against FFC:

SD why are you having a love affair with Aaron Lennon he is one of the worst players I have seen in C&B in recent years. No control, no anticipation unable to cross he is useless. However the whole team needs to be examined. Back line abysmal midfield no impact and toothless forwards. I really can see no hope for us. With regards to transfers we are still at a party where everyone has left. Today the players should be ashamed. I will still support but every thing points to relegation. SD metal is now being tested I hope he can raise the moral but I doubt it.