watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Sherwood....what are you on??!!

Started by Stevieboy, August 19, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

After one game was tipping us for relegation as he says we haven't bought in enough quality players.
He clearly can't see the potential and bigger picture....and clearly hasn't seen Ser, LM etc. and Zambo and FM didn't look too shabby this weekend.

049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif. ALWAYS BELIEVING  049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

If my Aunt Fanny had said what Sherward had stated.
My response would be to say to her  " Silly Lilly, I don't tell you how to knit ".
So Sherward is a Silly Billy who should stick to knitting.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

I am amazed nobody has pointed out the real reason why we have lost our two matches. We have been the featured live match on Radio Five Live on both occasions.....Well it seems far more sensible to discuss that than caring what an overpaid failed football manager who has no in depth knowledge of our club has to say about it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

Just what has he done in management? His only claim to diluted fame is that when he was at Blackburn, Lancashire, the club had the chance to sign a very young Zinedin Zidane but turned him down as they had Tim Sherwood playing in that position....... :022:

Wot a twerp he is.

092.gif

Samsara

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 19, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
If my Aunt Fanny had said what Sherward had stated.
My response would be to say to her  " Silly Lilly, I don't tell you how to knit ".
So Sherward is a Silly Billy who should stick to knitting.

applause.

Lyle from Hangeland

Hard to believe he was ever a manager. Christ have mercy.

Baszab

Allegedly ....When he was sacked from Spurs, he sent an email round to all the Directors informing them they were all c••••S

Oakeshott

"Allegedly ....When he was sacked from Spurs, he sent an email round to all the Directors informing them they were all c••••S"

Well, at least he has got one thing right.