watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk Podcast: View Of The Opposition - Burnley

Started by Russ Goldman, August 24, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

This episode is an interview with Jamie Smith and Scott Cunliffe, who both support Burnley, and they were on to give us the Burnley perspective on this upcoming match.  This show is our preview episode for this match.

Also, it was an honor to have Scott on the show as he is doing the RunAway Challenge, which has him running to each away match for Burnley, and this time he is running to Craven Cottage. We started the show with Scott talking about this challenge that he runs for charity.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cottagetalk/2018/08/24/cottage-talk-view-of-the-opposition--burnley

BedsFFC

Good show Russ.

I'm always interested to hear other fans view on us. Nearly all the time they Mention Sess and they invariably mention trickery and pace down the wing.

I'm not taking a sly dig at these fans but our Sess seems to have developed a reputation for being something he isn't.

I'm sure on the Burnley threads after they will say that they kept Sess quiet.

It's weird isn't? He's got so much hype from so many people that have never seen him play

RaySmith

I thought the same - they expect a pacey, winger, trying to go past defenders, and Sess is nothing like that.
Shows how people give so called informed opinions about the game, when they don't know what they're talking about- just going on what they've read in the press.

Interesting podcast, Russ, thanks. I especially liked hearing from the fan running from Burnley to the Cottage, as a runner myself.

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the comments on the show and that is a good observation on Sessegnon regarding the guys on the show. I think it is interesting to learn from them about their team, but also see what they think of Fulham.

I am enjoying these shows and I hope you are as well.

Russ