more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sunday Fulham Stuff (26/08/18)...

Started by WhiteJC, August 25, 2018, 07:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Jose Mourinho wants January deal for Ryan Sessegnon

Fulham will be desperate to climb up the table after a rather disappointing start to life in the Premier League under Slavisa Jokanovic.

Indeed, the Cottagers looked to have splashed the cash on all the wrong players this summer as they jut haven't been able to gel together quick enough. And, to make matters worse, it looks as if they may have trouble in keeping one of their star players, as according to the Express, Jose Mourinho wants a January deal for Ryan Sessegnon.

Manchester United are lining up a January deal for Ryan Sessegnon to show that they can still be a force in the transfer market.

Jose Mourinho has been keeping tabs on Sessegnon, so a move in January may not be too far out of reach.

However, the Cottagers won't let him go for a small price and will be desperate to hold onto him, with a bidding war possibly occurring due to Liverpool's and Tottenham Hotspur's previous interest.

THE VERDICT:
Fulham definitely won't want to wave goodbye to Ryan Sessegnon at any point in the future due to the amount of promise and quality that he has shown during his time at Craven Cottage.

But, if the London club receive the correct amount of money then they may have to let the youngster climb up the football ladder, but a replacement will be hard to find.

Losing the Englishman in January could condemn the Cottagers to a disappointing second half of the season as he really has been key for them up to this date.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/premier-league/jose-mourinho-wants-january-deal-for-ryan-sessegnon/

WhiteJC

Betting Preview | Fulham v Burnley

Burnley head to Craven Cottage today looking for their first Premier League win of the season against Fulham.

Sean Dyche will be keen to rally his troops after last week's defeat to Watford at Turf Moor.

Your official betting partner, Ladbrokes, has the best odds and tips ahead of the match.

Match Odds

Burnley have a decent record against Fulham. The East Lancashire outfit have beaten the London side on five of the last eight occasions the teams have met.

And in the most recent clash, back in the 2015-16 Championship, the Clarets emerged victorious in a thrilling 3-2 win at the Cottage. Our traders go 29/10 for a Burnley win this time around. If you preferred playing it a little safer, it's 13/8 on Dyche's side winning in the Draw No Bet market.

Correct Score and Goals

Burnley had one of the best defensive records in the league last season. Dyche's organisational skills meant few sides could really break the Clarets down.

It's likely to be more of the same this season. Fulham will be dangerous but the likes of Ben Gibson and James Tarkowski have proper quality at the back. It'd be no surprise if the Clarets managed to grind out a superb 1-0 away win at 17/2. Under 2.5 Goals is 8/13.

Goalscorers

Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes will be the obvious dangers for Burnley. Wood scored 11 goals last season with Barnes one back on 10. Fulham's defence aren't the tallest or most physical. And both players could get some joy. Wood is 9/2 to be First Goalscorer, with Barnes out at 6/1.

But maybe Tarkowski is an even better bet. The England international notched last time out against Watford. And he's always a danger in the opposition box. He's available at 16/1 Anytime.

Get a bit more...

Plus, place a 5+ team Acca and get Money Back as a Free Bet up to £25 if one side lets you down!**

And remember, you can #GetAPrice on today's match. Select your bet and Tweet @Ladbrokes, and we'll look to price it up!

https://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/2018/august/betting-preview-fulham-v-burnley/

WhiteJC

Sessegnon: All matches are battles in Premier League

Fulham teenager on the step up in quality as he, Cyrus Christie and Joe Bryan receive PL Debut Balls

For Ryan Sessegnon, Cyrus Christie and Joe Bryan their pride at working their way up through academy football to the Premier League with Fulham was evident when they received their Premier League Debut Balls this week.

Even if their debuts did not turn out as they wished, a 2-0 defeat by Crystal Palace, the trio still took pleasure in making the step up to the top level of English club football, for which they received the commemorative balls.

"To have Fulham back in the Premier League is massive for us, the fans, and everyone associated with the club," Sessegnon said.

"Even though we didn't get the result we were looking for in that first game, from a personal point of view, I was happy to make my Premier League debut."

The Debut Balls are awarded to players who have been in an English or Welsh Academy for three years between the ages of 15 and 21.

'It's what you dream of'

"To start the season, play in the Premier League, it's a fantastic achievement and, obviously, it's a dream come true because that's what you work for when you start through in the Academy and that's what every player dreams of," said Christie, who joined from Middlesbrough in January.

Bryan was a late summer signing from Bristol City and learned from manager Slavisa Jokanovic that he would make his Premier League debut less than 48 hours before the match at Craven Cottage.

"The manager had a little meeting probably about quarter past five after the [Transfer] Deadline Day and he said, 'Look, we'll probably need you to start at the weekend,' " Bryan revealed.

"I'd played 90 minutes for Bristol City the weekend before so, yeah, I was ready to go.

'Massive step-up'

"I can't really complain about being thrown straight in, that's the best way to get ready. The step-up is obviously massive but it's something I dreamed of for 24 years so it was nice to finally get there."

Fulham has been Sessegnon's only club and so to step out in the Premier League for them gave the 18-year-old extra satisfaction.

"I always give 100 per cent every time I play for this club, this is the club I know, the club that I've come through and I get a lot of pride playing for Fulham," he said.

Ahead of a testing home match with Burnley, Sessegnon is relishing the challenges of the competition and how it can improve him and his team.

"No games are easy in this league, they're all battles, and I'll be looking to improve throughout the season," he said.

"You get less time on the ball and the skill levels are really impressive but it's about adapting and that's what I'm hoping to do for the games ahead."

https://www.premierleague.com/news/833602

WhiteJC

Burnley Tickets

Tickets are available for today's Premier League match against Burnley at 4pm.

With limited availability across certain areas of the ground, secure your ticket in advance now. Cash sales will be available from the Putney End turnstiles.

Matchday prices start from £15 juniors and £35 adults, and are available online, by telephone on 0203 871 0810 (opt 2) or in person from the Fulham Ticket Office.

See you at the Cottage - COYW!

Match tickets increase by £5 on a matchday. All tickets are subject to availability. Terms & Conditions and booking fees apply.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/august/26/pay-on-the-gate