watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Score predictions for Man City?

Started by Barry White, September 10, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The way some of you go on about damage limitations and keeping the score down,you'd think we were playing immortal gods or something.
No faith Fulham fans...Booooo
Well I'm not scared of the Moss Side Tinks.1-2 to Fulham...Coyw.

Der Kaiser

Luka

If city are in the mood we could get a serious thumping loosing by 4or5
If they don't ....1-1

Barrett487

2-5........ at least we'll be first on motd again :)

Milo

I think it'll just be another case of "they took their chances and we didn't". I'm sure we will play some good stuff at times though.

We will tire in the second half after conceding goals at key times eg either side of half time and Mitrovic will cut a frustrated figure upfront as the supply to him eventually runs out.

Hope I'm wrong! COYW!

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Andy S

I think it is one of those games that is unpredictable. It depends on what team they field as well as how we play. No prediction from me just hope

New Kid on the Block

Well, Wolves gave them a good game, and got a well deserved draw. I know they were at home, but still. Let's all have some faith in our team. I won't predict the score, but I think we'll give them a good game.

cheese pie

Big Mitro will score..I don't know about them..

Camel Club

If we were playing them a couple of months from now after Slav has had time to decide on his best back 4 I'd be a bit more optimistic. I think we'll lose 4-2 but play well. For these sorts of games I'd like us to play 2 holding midfielders and play a 4-2-3-1 formation because it has (at least at this stage) to be about damage limitation against the top sides. Don't want to get hit for 6 and the confidence hit that would accompany it.

rusty shackleford

bornafulhamfan

4-2 loss. Mitro brace and Aguero hattrick.

cottage expat

We lose 2-1 but show a good all-round team effort.

Milo

General consensus on City fan forum is a comfortable win. They are mainly concerned with Mitrovic and are suggesting playing less experienced but more physical defenders as a counter. A handful agree we play good football so will be good game - but that our style will just play into their hands.

RoyTund

The Rock

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on September 11, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
Well, Wolves gave them a good game, and got a well deserved draw. I know they were at home, but still. Let's all have some faith in our team. I won't predict the score, but I think we'll give them a good game.

Agreed. We beat Wolves 2-0 and bossed the pitch. Citeh drew with Wolves. So, being that we are away I'll go for 2-1 us. Mitro to score before you have taken your seat and Schürrle with a casual, yet clinical 87 min strike.

Texas White

Heart says win, head says loss. We are playing a great team so let's give them a good game.

..FOF..

If we scored first, I'm thinking we can at least get a draw.

What we lack in defensive skills may be boosted with an early confidence and motivation.

Robbie

Our track record against  the Top 6 in the Premiership/PL is dreadful.
Spurs a few weeks back was typical.
We huff and puff for 40 minutes, concede, possibly get one back but then collapse.

Very sadly, I just don't  think we can adapt our style enough to hold them back.

Slight chance of a draw, more likely they win by 3 clear goals.

COYWs!!