more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please complete this survey- A Level project

Started by GeorgePuddle, September 12, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeorgePuddle

Hi all,

Attached below is a survey on Google Forms looking at globalisation and the Premier League.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you could please take the time to fill it out. It is 23 questions long and should take no more than 5 minutes.

I am conducting an A Level project which will hopefully answer the question of- "To what extent has globalisation changed Premier League football?".

Any responses would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
George

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScc1hcuYe2OzJFcu26QKVP2N-BJ2HswG2shqd-xSRODRagekw/viewform

Sgt Fulham

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Wingnut

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

F(f)CUK

Done - disagree with globalisation being worse for the premier league.  The quality of football is so much better than it was when I was a lad.  However, the impact on the development of UK based talent is significant.

Holders

Quote from: F(f)CUK on September 12, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
Done - disagree with globalisation being worse for the premier league.  The quality of football is so much better than it was when I was a lad.  However, the impact on the development of UK based talent is significant.

That's the point, in my view.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bucksfulham

Snibbo

HV71

Vinnieffc

Done also. But are the questions a bit too generic? Good luck all the same   049:gif

Fulham1959

filham

I have completed the form but feel that my answers may have given a misleading conclusion about globalistion (a terrible phrase)

I never had the opportunity to say that I enjoyed top league football as much pre premier league as I do nowadays.
Nothing will ever better those days of watching the Fulham strike force of Haynes, Jezzard, Robson in action.

aaronmcguigan

QuoteHowever, the impact the impact on the development of UK based talent is significant.

The fact there's so many players coming from other leagues show there's opportunities to develop in other leagues. Globalisation has made the world connectable and more integrated, yet Jimmy Brit doesn't want to go abroad because they don't sell Yorkshire Tea in Spain, or he'll miss his Eastenders if he's in France, all whilst blaming Jonny Foreigner for taking his place in the starting line up in the Premier League.

HatterDon

done

don't know if being a septic has skewed the results
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

cottage expat

YankeeJim

Quote from: HatterDon on September 12, 2018, 07:59:11 PM
done

don't know if being a septic has skewed the results

Is that a tank or skeptic? LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Done, but limited QA's for English guys in the US (or I guess. other foreign countries)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES