watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham are now 30/1 to beat Man City

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, September 14, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

That's with my usual online bookie, maybe better odds elsewhere.

Is that the highest odds we have ever been for a match ?

I actually do rather fancy a draw, but have decided to be extra optimistic and included the win in a 4 game ACCA which comes to 111/1.

(I put a fiver on)

The Enclosurite

Ladbrokes have got us at 25/1

I just managed to get a boost on my odds so stuck a tenner on at 28/1 !!   049:gif COYW  049:gif

They actually have us at 33/1 to win/both teams to score for those not confident of a clean sheet (all of us probably).
¡COYW!

SP

An early Seri special & we'll be on our way (possibly/hopefully)

filham

Lets avoid bad dreams tonight and start thinking about the Watford game at the Cottage where we may have half a chance.

cheese pie

Tenner online on 26/1 (bet365) - moments of euphoria  :doh:

Twig

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

Neil D

Extremely long odds for a two-horse race.  Very surprised but not tempted.  A tenner for us to finish in the top half of the table at a miserly 6/1 was my limit.

Woolly Mammoth

It's worth putting a Monkey on it at 25-1, if not a Bulls Eye, or at least a Pony.
If your on a tight budget, maybe a Cock and Hen, or a Lady Godiva, some call it a Deep Sea Diver, if it's really tight.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ffcne

Quote from: Neil D on September 15, 2018, 08:38:18 AM
Extremely long odds for a two-horse race.  Very surprised but not tempted.  A tenner for us to finish in the top half of the table at a miserly 6/1 was my limit.

3 horse race dont forget the Draw

Woolly Mammoth

Let's hope Fulham remember to take the Nose Bag off their horse.

Never forget your Roots.

Mitrosonfire

these odds are ridiculous ffs. yes, city will probably win, but there`s a huge value on betting on fulham. those are two teams from same league, not like premier league team vs league 3 team.

The Enclosurite

The odds are shooting up this morning, it's crazy.  Should've waited, hey ho.
¡COYW!

lomotd

flyingfish

40 to 1 on Ladbrokes which I boosted to 45.

DevonFFC

I had a dream last night that it ends 2-2. Aguero puts them ahead very early. Mitro and Andre put us 2-1 up before Fernandinho of all people get an 88min equaliser

filham

It is looking like an absolute cert for City and the only interesting bet is how long will it take for City to score the first goal.

I think we may hold out for ten minutes and then a goal against us every twenty minute to give a final 5-0 win to City. I will accept anything better than this, quickly forget the result and start thinking about the Watford match.

David I

City 4 nil is only 7-1 and 5 nil only 10/1.. Ridiculous low odds.
It is a funny old game and the pressure is off as everyone are expecting Fulham to lose.

Can't see us keeping a clean sheet so a cheeky £20 on us 2-1 at 66/1 and 3-2 150-1 with sky bet will do for me...
Anything can happen..... COYWs 😍

Steeeeeeeeeed

Have amended title as my usual online bookie has now gone up to 30/1.

(Paddy Power)

Blimey, surprised by this, I think we are playing them at a good time, after international break, etc.

Woolly Mammoth

I cannot see City keeping a clean sheet, but then again I find it difficult to see Fulham FC keeping a clean sheet.
But I also cannot see City keeping a clean Pillow Case either, but I can see Fulham FC doing just that.

Never forget your Roots.