Previous topic - Next topic

The Cravenette

So not traveled with team at all then

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Quote from: The Cravenette on September 15, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
So not traveled with team at all then
Was hoping that he would be ready for the Watford game but afraid these days no news no means  bad news

Holders

No point in travelling if he's not fit to be on the bench.

David I

Quote from: Holders on September 15, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Unless there is good reason for non attendance such as unable to walk unaided, physio session, etc. at this level he should ( IMO ) be at the game, especially as he is club captain, to support the team.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: David I on September 15, 2018, 11:28:37 AM
Unless there is good reason for non attendance such as unable to walk unaided, physio session, etc. at this level he should ( IMO ) be at the game, especially as he is club captain, to support the team.

Unless he's doing work at Motspur to get him fitter sooner.

Holders

Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 15, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Yes, to attend a home game might be different but a long coach trip to Manchester will do him no good at all.

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: Holders on September 15, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 15, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Yes, to attend a home game might be different but a long coach trip to Manchester will do him no good at all.

I think they fly nowadays but a flight wouldn't help either as the pressure difference causes swelling.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Holders

Was it worth it? "Players are bigger, quicker and more powerful and I'd like to be out there today". With all his money you'd think he had a pair of jeans without holes to appear on TV in, unless they'd called him when he was gardening. 

Southcoastffc

Is soccer am live or pre-recorded? Where is it based? London or Manchester presumably?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Holders on September 15, 2018, 01:21:21 PM
Was it worth it? "Players are bigger, quicker and more powerful and I'd like to be out there today". With all his money you'd think he had a pair of jeans without holes to appear on TV in, unless they'd called him when he was gardening. 
I understand that the holes cost extra.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Vinnieffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 15, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Yeah  Danny Ings was on Football Focus wearing holy jeans.  Don't get it mezelf

BedsFFC

Bullard has a really good dress sense

I Ronic

There's an interview with the Physio on the Offal. I think he said Tom was training but not with the team. Joins them in a week. Ream has a back injury. Also training but not with the team yet. This is from memory, so you might want to double check.

Milo

It was on his Instagram today so was a live recording. Should travel and support team as captain and very confused/disappointed he wasn't.

Stevieboy

He said on Soccer AM, he was allowed to appear as he was at Motspur with the physio in the afternoon. So let's not bash Tom.....poor boy let's have a whip round for some new jeans though  064.gif.

Holders

Quote from: Vinnieffc on September 15, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 15, 2018, 01:31:40 PM

Yeah  Danny Ings was on Football Focus wearing holy jeans.  Don't get it mezelf

Is that what the pope wears?

Vinnieffc

Holders