News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just read preview for Saturday on Watford board on link from this board.

Started by ffcne, September 18, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcne

snarks

He's trying to be funny... to be fair he almost gets there, all he needs is a bit of self reflection. After all critisizimg other teams is all well and good but since being bought by the udinese owning, olive oil importing Pozzo family, Watford have made several players offers they can't refuse, and their previous managers have a habit of "sleeping with the fishes" if they don't do well enough. (9 since 2012)

He's probably on a commission to try and wind people up.

Southdowns White

At last, a witty well thought out humourous pre match write up, even if plenty of artistic licence with some of the facts, there should be more of this type of humour even if we've heard most of these preconceived, stereotypical notions before it puts a smile on peoples faces, Most pre match write ups are so formulaic and repetitive so it's a yes from me. You'll be able to spot me easily in the Hammersmith end on Saturday as I will be dressed in my black and white Where's wally outfit and be studying my Financial times throughout the game until we go 1-0 down and then I'll be off back to my Luxury town house In Hammersmith.

Southdowns White

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 18, 2018, 12:16:52 PM
Where can this be found?
Click on Go, next to General Discussion at the bottom of this page, then the third heading down is Premiership fans forums link then Watford.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: TheLittleStalk on September 18, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
This is an animal side of human nature. You will find conceit in all animals, it is found in birds, dogs, horses, and oxen. When the dog is conceited, it raises up its tail, saying: "I don't care". When the peacock wants to show off, it spreads its tail, 'tr-r, tr-t, tr-r' – this is an animal's act. Conceit is an animal itself. So if a Watford FC fans hold that animal feeling inside, then great suffering is in store for them. They will clash with reality.
I like it!
Are you related to the late, great Johnny Morris

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

That bloke Clive is leaving himself open to a fanfair of abuse by Saturday afternoon, and to make himself a laughing stock I hope.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rock

Humerous read. They seem quite confident; they beat Spurs so maybe they should be. I didn't think they were that good.

It wouldn't surprise me to see SJ get revenge for dumping him off the side of the motorway in Israel.

We've really only had one home game where the players actually knew each other's names. With competition for places and not being Man City, we may come away with 3 points.

Andy S

Watford's miserable ground has a block of flats on each corner so I wonder why a team with an awful ground like that with a capacity of 20,000 wants to take the p*ss out of us

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Andy S on September 18, 2018, 11:49:34 PM
Watford's miserable ground has a block of flats on each corner so I wonder why a team with an awful ground like that with a capacity of 20,000 wants to take the p*ss out of us

Yes he/they is/are deluded, and above their Station, and a little hypocritical.
I can remember years ago when they were in the old Division 4, and only progressed after Elton John started financing them.
So I hope they will get their comeuppance on Saturday, and then maybe it will all go quiet over there.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.